Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To clear it up

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
Hello Brocells

As I mentioned in my last post I am living from social security. But I did not mention I live in europe specifically central europe. We have a system where you can get a disability pension of 1200$ per month plus Supplementary benefits. That if you are like me a schizophrenic loser and there's no chance of recovery since I tried to rope several times.

Germany has an interesting concept called Hartz 4 or Bürgergeld this means if you are unemployed for two years you get arbeitslosengeld 2 or unemployment benefits 2 which us approximately 600$ per months plus rent, power and electrical charges plus health insurance and coverage for all your health related costs. The only problem is that you need to proof that you cannot find an employment. But I think it's really great that you do not have to work at all because work is so stressful. There was a guy called Arno Dübel that did not want to work so he lived from Hartz 4.

Germany has an interesting concept called Hartz 4 or Bürgergeld this means if you are unemployed for two years you get arbeitslosengeld 2 or unemployment benefits 2 which us approximately 600$ per months plus rent, power and electrical charges plus health insurance and coverage for all your health related costs. The only problem is that you need to proof that you cannot find an employment. But I think it's really great that you do not have to work at all because work is so stressful. There was a guy called Arno Dübel that did not want to work so he lived from Hartz 4.
Cuckmany seems like a nice place to neet if they give you 600 + rent costs.

You should rob foids. Living on welfare is just living off other wageslave cucks foids contribute nothing to taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back