Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to bid you farewell

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i hope from the dippest depths of dispare you all rise.
the truth is some people are ugly and are doomed for loliness , and i bet and i hope that will give you warmth to think you are special which you have the right too .
maybe one day you all will realize you just need to face the real world outside this hell hole which forwards your demise .
leave and try if you don't succed try more , even when life never goes your way it doesn't matter .
i might just be young but i tried and i am going threw with .
my dear friends you are the greatest human .
you are not evil
just the equation of a complicated yet
beautiful life .
it doesn't matter when we even suffer
from this life for eternity . it is okay find comfort in not caring fuck women fuck people , just live leave this community move on and i hope you can find fullfillment or at least don't have the phylosophy that is just extreme and based complitly around looks just can you even see how blind you are to fucking label everything about looks .
as i said there are ugly people out there that wont get to fuck but i think we can't just compare to each other i think when we look at another's life we feel like they are suffering like hell , i think the're will come a point when we just have to accept what has bestod upon us and just live .
that is cruel .
i love you all .

Last edited:
What are ya about to do :feelsugh:?

Nah man .is is my life i have nothing else to do

What are ya about to do :feelsugh:?
just going to rply to this to clear out .
nothing at all i was on the deepest depths i was on the edge of death .
this is just a cry of me trying to help you all .

just going to rply to this to clear out .
nothing at all i was on the deepest depths i was on the edge of death .
this is just a cry of me trying to help you all .
Your name is brutal. It’s over for gogetacels

see you tomorrow

What's with all of these suicidal GrAYcels :feelssus:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back