Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To anyone saying that surgery is cope or that it won’t fix your face

The second guy went from 4/10 incel to chadlite. At least in the profile view.

The third guy went too extreme though. Lower thirds THAT prominent just look weird, even on masculine faces.

Ryo Hazuki said:
The second guy went from 4/10 incel to chadlite. At least in the profile view.
The third guy went too extreme though. Lower thirds THAT prominent just look weird, even on masculine faces.
What about the first guy? From legit Incel to a legit Chad.

These guys were white and normal looking, not incel . The third one is fail lol.

Kyra's profile ascended big time. Although, I've never seen a full frontal picture of him post-subhumanity. Curious to know how he's holding up these days

Octopusgun2 said:
What about the first guy? From legit Incel to a legit Chad.

I wouldn't go that far but yeah he improved a lot.

He would at least be a chadlite if he got a canthoplasty though.

As a plastic surgery enthusiast, I see the second example thrown around a lot.

However, those results don't come for everybody.

That guy's only main problem was that his jaws were off and his chin was weak. Both very easy fixes. But everything else unchangeable, cheeks, facial shape, etc were near to perfect (INB5: autists lecturing me that "negative canthal tilt. Its over)

Most people won't get those level of results with the current tech. And if seeing these results excite you, its just a sneak peek of what can come in the future if we invest in plastic surgery technologies.

What did the first guy get done?

I won't have enough saved for surgery till my 30's. I can afford a rope though.

Surgery is most effective for people who have weak lower thirds but everything else is Chad tier. Lower third is the easiest part of the face to fix.