Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To any female lurkers.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I wake up every day and thank God female life expectancy is going down in my country. You're just dumber more evil Jews at least they have tribal loyalty unlike you who get off destroying your own. You exist for two purposes being splooged in by as many chads as possible and destroying everything around you be it hobbies, workplaces, higher education, civilization, fetuses, the white race. I hope you get into a head on collision with a transport truck you worthless whore. Everytime I take a shit I pause look at it think about the bacteria festering on it and how they're a higher form of existence than you are and have done so for nearly a decade.

[IMG alt="TBIcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/47/47043.jpg?1711505193[/IMG]

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z​

★★★★★
JoinedNov 3, 2022Posts75,442

Based message bro.

Good post brother

Everyone is quick to blame jews but its the toilets voting and wanting these people

I wake up every day and thank God female life expectancy is going down in my country. You're just dumber more evil Jews at least they have tribal loyalty unlike you who get off destroying your own. You exist for two purposes being splooged in by as many chads as possible and destroying everything around you be it hobbies, workplaces, higher education, civilization, fetuses, the white race. I hope you get into a head on collision with a transport truck you worthless whore. Everytime I take a shit I pause look at it think about the bacteria festering on it and how they're a higher form of existence than you are and have done so for nearly a decade.
Based.
Banish foids' rights.

You're just dumber more evil Jews at least they have tribal loyalty unlike you who get off destroying your own.
Unfortunately, females have 4.5 times the ingroup bias men have.

Everytime I take a shit I pause look at it think about the bacteria festering on it and how they're a higher form of existence than you are and have done so for nearly a decade.
DAAAAAMMMMM

Unfortunately, females have 4.5 times the ingroup bias men have.
I more meant to race and nation. Jews are all extremely loyal to Israel and Jewish interests in general white women will throw a non chad white man under the bus to side with a fat ghetto niggress who would beat them for KFC coupons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back