Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all those who dare oppose me

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I don't have enemies. I have liabilities. I have loose ends. I have pests. You don't argue with gnats when they infect your house, right? If I have a problem with gnats I call an an exterminator. Oh, but how could I forget?

That exterminator is me.

Based exterminatorcel

Eh. People will act how they do and you act accordingly. Some people are easy reads. But most in our case are dismissive at best. The rest are hostile. Fuck calling them "enemies". Society does what it will.

Same reason if a good looking guy twatted me, people would laugh and love it. But everytime I've twatted some good looking mouthy little shit, I'm the bad guy. And the reason is, because I don't "look" like the good guy. We are automatically wrong by virtue of being Undesirable. Especially where looks are concerned. Fuck opposition. They don't care. They're opposed to you. What you just said is societies mindset towards us. Good luck combating that
im kidding XD

ok 16 year old

are you going to cut your wrists on that edge?

based i wish i was an edgy teenager again

Based exterminatorcel
ok 16 year old

A26162D1 2A92 4E4C 92F2 5A260DCAF843

full