Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee To all the white boys I've dated before

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

As someone who is heavily involved in social justice work, particularly through the arts collective Skin Deep, I always joke that the reason I date white men is so that I can practise micro-activism – making them aware of their privilege every day that they’re with me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

of course its a cockgargling noodlewhore

white cocku onry

Thats retarted af, and why would you give a foid a stage for it?

"Waitu cocku onry!" :feelsseriously:
I bet she's had sex with white high-tier normies at the very least, btw.

Noodlewhore that wants "Wytu cokru onry"

In other news Water is Wet

:feelskek:
New York before moving to London full-time after graduation. While I have previously dated Asian men, I slowly found myself becoming more attracted to white men as I gradually got accepted into what people call “elite” institutions

social justice activists are like hungry hungry hippos for white cock

Your internalised racism and white saviour syndrome grows in proportion to your desire to fit into those spaces which are so “exclusive”. Society has taught us, especially first-generation immigrants, that validation comes with being invited to sit next to white people – even though none of us will ever actually make it to the table. Following that logic, what’s better than actually dating one
Racepill and JFL with SJWs always seeking validation to feed on their insecurities.
there will always be this little voice inside your head telling you that you could be replaced by another woman with the same physical features
Perfectly worded. She's well aware she can be disposed like a half used cum rag and is nothing but a cum bag for any white men that fucks her and the ones that come after them.

Last edited:
‘Making them aware of their privilege‘. The privilege here is being a foid. Women live on easy mode.

someone tell her i am in need of awareness of my privilege

a man who dabbled for a couple of years in Final Fantasy
@Transcended Trucel :feelsLSD:

it seems like East Asians hate every other ethnic group especially black Americans and people from South America… @AllanKing would think so too if he seen this :feelsstudy:

it seems like East Asians hate every other ethnic group especially black Americans and people from South America… @AllanKing would think so too if he seen this :feelsstudy:
that's not true,why do you think so

You will never be white you whore.

Noodle whores altough they worship chad are at least not as annoying as white foids

Yellow fever is not real. It's just noodlewhores projecting their desire for caucasion cock onto the men THEY are chasing because 1. it makes them look less like traitourous whores who will throw Asian men under the bus for white, brown, and even black men and 2. It makes them feel desirable because they delude themselves into thinking white men want them.,

social justice activists are like hungry hungry hippos for white cock
"Social justice" = redistribution of white cock from white Stacies to ethnic whores :feelskek:

"Social justice" = redistribution of white cock from white Stacies to ethnic whores :feelskek:
that sounds pretty entitled to me, and they call ME an incel

I hate noodlewhores with a burning passion

This is fascinating

Gee, there are so many articles on the internet from Asian women and their dating experiences with white men.

They think that they are unique (when its not) and that they get a lot of hate from society. Truth is WMAF is accepted by white society. Now AMWF or BMWF couples on the other hand, are rare but they get 10x the hate. White men seeing even just one of those interracial couples and they go from liberal beta simps to alt-right Trumpturds in a heartbeat.

JFL. So glad this country is falling apart right before my eyes.

Last edited:
:feelshaha: LMFAO I'm a slut for white men. It's just a preference tee hee!

But stay away from white men who prefer Asian women, THAT'S a red flag!

imagine if her white looksmatch wrote the male mirror image of this story in a major magazine. He'd get Metoo'd and canceled and pack raped to oblivion by LGBTIF hambeasts (and all the cucks who want to appear "cool.")

TO ALL THE NOODLE WHORES I'VE FUCKED BEFORE

Ladies, I've spent years fucking Asian sluts. It's just my preference lol. I enjoy the status of having a tiny slim waist with a little waist, tight pussy and firm perky tits.

But you've got to watch out for noodle toilets who say they've fucked white cocku before. That's a massive red flag. They are either waitu cocku onry fetishists objectivising my general appearance; or else they are whores just looking to get residence documentation.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are a fucking meme by their nature:feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back