Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all my manlet fag bros

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I'm sorry for your pain and suffering, I'm sorry you never got a chance to mog a short pie face, I'm sorry you hate tall cels, if I was in your shoes i'd feel the same way, My sincere condolences

I'm sorry for your pain and suffering, I'm sorry you never got a chance to mog a short pie face, I'm sorry you hate tall cels, if I was in your shoes i'd feel the same way, My sincere condolences

Attachments

• apekatt16.jpg
    apekatt16.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
ClipboardImage 1

how many height posts do you make a day?

how many height posts do you make a day?
I'll stop eventually I just had a lot to get out of my system. I think I'm done with the manlet threads. I'll probably move on to anti jew threads next I'm thinking.

I'll stop eventually I just had a lot to get out of my system. I think I'm done with the manlet threads. I'll probably move on to anti jew threads next I'm thinking.
It’s a spit in the face toward the manlets of this forum.

It’s a spit in the face toward the manlets of this forum.
Typical manlets have no perspective. This wasn't an intent to shit on manlets only to let them know that tall fags suffer too. And if there are no bennifits to being tall then it is better to be average height because it's more functional

Typical manlets have no perspective. This wasn't an intent to shit on manlets only to let them know that tall fags suffer too. And if there are no bennifits to being tall then it is better to be average height because it's more functional
You don’t know who you’re talking to, lmfao. You’re only here to brag, and this isn’t the first post you’ve made to brag today.

@Komesarj can you ban this dude?

his liberal usage of the word manlet alone should result in a ban. This maggot is just looking for an excuse to bring up his height in every discussion, like a foid who has to make it apparent to everyone she has two holes between her legs.
  • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").

Last edited:
Kill yourself already you dumb gypsy cumslut
My favorite button