Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was a manlet

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
This might sound ridiculous but being 6'2 has never got me laid. It's only caused me back and neck problems. Being a manlet seems so comfy and functional. Being able to sit comfortably in a car, being able to fit into tight spaces is based af, having a stocky frame is based too. Manlets mogg. I'm not larping i'm seriously jealous of manlets. I think 5'8 is the perfect height.

I wouldn't wanna be shorter but If I could give up my height for looks I objectively would and it would be the right decision

Tallfag brag.

“5’8” perfect height” Jfl, I’d gladly trade you height

Cunt. I’m 5’8.5 btw

This might sound ridiculous but being 6'2 has never got me laid. It's only caused me back and neck problems. Being a manlet seems so comfy and functional. Being able to sit comfortably in a car, being able to fit into tight spaces is based af, having a stocky frame is based too. Manlets mogg. I'm not larping i'm seriously jealous of manlets. I think 5'8 is the perfect height.
based thread. tall height alone won't get you laid if you are a subhuman gigautistic truecel like me.

at least you can find clothes that fit you lol

You wouldn’t really be having back and neck pains at 6’2. This is a brag thread obviously fuck off dumb bitch

You wouldn’t really be having back and neck pains at 6’2. This is a brag thread obviously fuck off dumb bitch
Yeah im bragging bro I get no pussey so we're all the same in the end. I have to get cortisone injections in my back just to be able to walk you faget

I can understand that, I never wanted to end up that tall. Thankfully I'm just tall enough to not be a manlet.

Guys who want to be giants just because of foids' preferences are retarded.

Yeah im bragging bro I get no pussey so we're all the same in the end. I have to get cortisone injections in my back just to be able to walk you faget
Ur genuinely retarded if you’d want to be 5’8 and I know you don’t want to be. Just keep bragging stupid fuck

Ur genuinely retarded if you’d want to be 5’8 and I know you don’t want to be. Just keep bragging stupid fuck
Again take your copium

OP is just an ugly tallfag that gets his rocks off by trolling manlets.

No you wouldn’t :feelsjuice: it’s pretty much well documented that taller people get more respect, promotions, and have more confidence overall.

OP is just an ugly tallfag that gets his rocks off by trolling manlets.
Correct but I'm sick of manlets blaming there problems on height. I want to show them that tall fags struggle too is my point but I'm over it now.

No you wouldn’t :feelsjuice: it’s pretty much well documented that taller people get more respect, promotions, and have more confidence overall.
Where's my respect then see this is when I get annoyed. All I got were back problems and no leg room in my fucking car

Where's my respect then see this is when I get annoyed. All I got were back problems and no leg room in my fucking car
Where do you live bro, that might explain some things

Correct but I'm sick of manlets blaming there problems on height.
There's no way you actually typed this out and thought "yup this sounds like something that someone with an IQ over 50 would say" and pressed post.

Bike brain

There's no way you actually typed this out and thought "yup this sounds like something that someone with an IQ over 50 would say" and pressed post.
I have a very low iq not gonna denie that. But I'm still in the same position you are. No pussey. I'm not here to be agreeable I'm hear to spark real conversations about inceldom. Now take your tampon out your pussey

I have a very low iq not gonna denie that. But I'm still in the same position you are. No pussey. I'm not here to be agreeable I'm hear to spark real conversations about inceldom. Now take your tampon out your pussey
Low-IQ ugly cunt.

Among us twerk

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong
You don't want to be shorter,you only want what you think are advantages because you don't know the disadvantages of being short.And being short is statistically one of the worst trait(only above health problems) to have as a men.

View attachment 665260 You don't want to be shorter,you only want what you think are advantages because you don't know the disadvantages of being short.And being short is statistically one of the worst trait(only above health problems) to have as a men.
Maybe so but I could say the same about you just look at the health problems we suffer. OK if I was slaying it would be worth it. But if your not fucking pussey it can be a disadvantage is my point.

View attachment 665260 You don't want to be shorter,you only want what you think are advantages because you don't know the disadvantages of being short.And being short is statistically one of the worst trait(only above health problems) to have as a men.
Do you actually think he's being serious? lmao

Again take your copium

Your source is times.india.com? confirmed that you're retarded.

Your source is times.india.com? confirmed that you're retarded.
There are thousands of articles on health issues being tall. Just Google it. I'm not going to spend hours to give you the perfect source dude gtfoh with that garbage

invisible man more like invisible brain because you are a fucking idiot

invisible man more like invisible brain because you are a fucking idiot
Gee thanks your a nice guy and retarded Google it faget your not worth my time now live stream your death

There are thousands of articles on health issues being tall. Just Google it. I'm not going to spend hours to give you the perfect source dude gtfoh with that garbage
and there are articles that show health issues with being short? wtf is ur point exactly, this is legit just a stupid brag thread

Gee thanks your a nice guy and retarded Google it faget your not worth my time now live stream your death
stream my death how original actually it isn't you fuckinf bozo you don't wish you were a manlet stop larping like a foid on reddit saying personality is all that matters s

but at 6'2 you don't have to walk around being heightmogged by women (aside from a small number of freaks)

yes, you are being ridiculous and you should be shit on

“It’s only caused me back and neck problems” :soy::soy::soy:
I hate when tall people do this, a few bad qualifiers to being tall and they think it outweighs the positives.
fitting in tight spaces<reaching stuff in tall places
stocky frame<being tall and having a stocky frame (chad)
I’m 6’1” so fakecel LOLLLLLL but every tallfag on here shouldn’t say “SUB 6’3” EQUALS MANLET :bigbrain:“ but realise their life could always be shittier if they were short and still had the same Incel traits.

that being said I would only want to be 5’4” manlet if I were guaranteed to find a 6’5” Nordic mommy gf :feelscomfy:

You’re capping when you say you’d rather be 5’8

What being a retard does to a mf
You will never fulfil your cuckold fantasies

Being tallcel is so hard you always have to lean down to kiss a foid

I have to get cortisone injections in my back just to be able to walk you faget
6'2" is not even that tall. About 40% of Dutch zoomers are at least that tall. I sincerely doubt not being able to walk normally is normal at such heights.
at least you can find clothes that fit you lol
Us manlets can always wear kiddie clothing :feelsrope: