Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being tall can be debilitating

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I have serious back problems being a fat lanklet cel. Just doing the simplest of task is a problem like dishes, laundry there are many jobs I could never do because of my height. Sitting at a desk in school all day was difficult for me. I had adhd so it made it even worse. And no I've never been laid cause I'm tall.

the state of incels how can anyone even take this forum seriously after posts like this

OIP.rxz8P0cc8fbQAJdXYzYeswHaE8

Do you feel uncomfortable sitting down on an airplane too

Wow, you have it so much worse than people doomed to trueceldom and endless mockery and condescension simply for being short! :feelsseriously:

The benefits of being tall easily rule out the "cons". :feelsjuice:

How tall are you
6'2
the state of incels how can anyone even take this forum seriously after posts like this
Thought a height copper fag would say that. But this is my personal experience
Neck fag
Do you feel uncomfortable sitting down on an airplane too
No I have alot of knee issues too. Sitting in cars, desk, air planes, busses ect is difficult. If I could be like 5'9 I would do it in a heart beat. It would take alot of stress of my back and neck.

Wow, you have it so much worse than people doomed to trueceldom and endless mockery and condescension simply for being short! :feelsseriously:

I feel for manlets but being tall as an incel isn't all what it's cracked up to be. If your not getting laid then what's the point. It just causes added stress on your neck and back. I'd be better off being medium height.

I feel for manlets but being tall as an incel isn't all what it's cracked up to be. If your not getting laid then what's the point. It just causes added stress on your neck and back. I'd be better off being medium height.
if youre tall you can make friends im doomed for life nobody respects me

so bragging is okay on this forum @Fat Link ?

and this nigga not even trying to hide it just belittling other users here

6'2 not even that special nowadays, i was thinking you are 7'0+ or smth

Complete lie you retard
Guys if a tallfag says being tall is bad they are gaslighting you
From a tallfag sincerely

Being tall has advantages like mogging normies but if I'm not getting pussey then what's the difference

I'm not denying foids are more attracted to tall dudes but in my case it hasn't brought me many bennifits

JFL. You should be banned for this BULLSHIT

Dude some minor backpain, which is likley cause by your posture rather than height, is so much better than dealing with the constant misery and suffering of being short.
Be thankful for your height dude. Shortcels could only dream of being tall.

Fakecel at that height. Even I might have a tiny chance with my ugly face, if I was that tall

This dude's profile just lasted about a month.
Assuming he wasn't larping, you got to be a mentalcel to be near 40, 6'2, and not ascend through other things like looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing especially since the standards were less in the past.

And yet again the shorts succeed in hounding another sexless, rejected, surplus male off our forum where he should have had a home. Take a bow, you must feel so proud.

And yet again the shorts succeed in hounding another sexless, rejected, surplus male off our forum where he should have had a home. Take a bow, you must feel so proud.
Jfl, he was a fakecel

Jfl, he was a fakecel

Is that "he was a fakecel" as in, he has admitted elsewhere that he's had sex in the past and is just larping here?

Or is that "he was a fakecel" as in, tallfags can't be incels, any tallfag in the world can get sex, just ask you? :feelsaww: