Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To all my fellow incels who live by themselves.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
How often do you clean your apartment/house? How bad do you let it get before you decide to clean it?
When I first moved out two years ago I used to clean it once a day, but after a while I started procrastinating and let it go for a few days before deciding to clean it up.

Now I started cleaning it every day again and I keep my apartment in pristine condition, I can't stand to look at messy clthes, messy beds and duty floors, I spend around two hours a day just cleaning my place so It looks good. Not in case anyone visits me, after all, more people have stepped on the surface of the moon than in my apartment, but to myself, I like the way a clean living space looks.
Also because reddit faggots keep complaining about it and yet do nothing because of "muh depression". Literally just get up and do it, it's not hard :feelskek:

Cleaning is foid trait. I'd live in a fucking cave eating raw flesh and chasing pussies in the wild if it weren't for soyciety.

My mom usually clean my house and wash my clothes twice a month or so. Once in a while i use the dishwasher, but i rarely vacuum clean or use any toxic cleaning products, they give me a headache.

Yeah, maintaining a clean living environment is important for personal well-being and self-respect, regardless of whether or not others visit the space.

Cleanings only a problem when my sleeping schedule is so fucked that I'm mostly awake in the middle of the night. Then it can get pretty bad for a while.

What's cleaning?

I have dust on my spiderwebs

Cleaning is foid trait. I'd live in a fucking cave eating raw flesh and chasing pussies in the wild if it weren't for soyciety.
This is silly, while it might be unmanly to be excessively meticulous and germophobic, keeping an organized living place is high-IQ and thus high-test.

I just happen to like to wait until dust balls form so I can grab them with my hands to throw them in the trash instead of vacuuming and sucking off my carpet with a vibrator.

I clean a little every day, so it’s never really a monumental task. But also I have yet to really reap the mental or emotional benefits of cleaning I think. Maybe I do need to take a day and just go hard at it.

more people have stepped on the surface of the moon than in my apartment,
:worryfeels:

I have 2 places where i live and in 1 i live alone. I don't really care when i piss against the toilet seat or on the ground, i don't feel motivated to clean up

Yes, clean your room, bucko. I usually clean my place once or twice a week.

First Sunday of every month I do a big clean ( scrub bathrooms, floors, wash carpet, etc)

I try to clean my place once a week

How often do you clean your apartment/house?
I have dogs. But even still I can barely squeeze out enough energy to clean it once a week. That too with the help of a maid.
How bad do you let it get before you decide to clean it?
When I can see semen and secretion stains from my dogs, and paw prints which reflect in the light, and hair accumulation enough so that it bothers me a bit...in India there is a lot of dust also.