Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [TJP6000] The smell of the putrifying jizz i keep in a container nearly killed me

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Tiny cum-crystals inside for whatever reason, the collor of the fluid is puke yellow(crystals are white), i gagged so hard and one of my nostrils is slightly clogged.

Grey goo theory except it’s putrefying incel jizz

You should leave it out for Santa tbh.

If you were a foid you could sell it for 500 bucks to a cucktears user

put some ponies in the jar.

Put it in a foids drink

it's smell like fake
Does this look fake to you boyo?
IMG 20181225 010942

One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.
You don't believe this meme do you?

I nominate @Juxtaposition6 as the highest IQ poster of 2018.

You don't believe this meme do you?
I'm not sure, tbh, I've never eaten eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons in one sitting, nor have I ever tried my own load. Perhaps @fukmylyf knows

I'm not sure, tbh, I've never eaten eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons in one sitting, nor have I ever tried my own load. Perhaps @fukmylyf knows
Its fake dude. For taking so much ritalin you don't google. Its mostly alkaline and some simple sugars.

You know it's over when jars are the only thing that'll keep your jizz.

it's true, not a meme

Ever jizz on yourself? It burns after a while and gives me a rash. Its alkaline because pussies which are supposed to take them are acidic.

High IQ, OP is a joke
yes its a guaranteed sore throat if u swallow it

Yesyes argue more, boyos, more traction.

You have to freeze your semen

a true rotter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back