Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of the hate that youngcels get, Genetic potential is what matters not the age

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
-
10d 19h 51m
Nigga if you’re ugly then you’re ugly. I don’t care how fucking long you’ve been rotting on this gay planet you old bitch. Late teen ugly incels deserve to be here just like you.

You shouldn’t be judged by your age but by your genetic potential. If you have shit genes then it is in your blood. You’ll just end up as the same ugly ass subhuman, no matter how young you are.

Age does not matter unless you’re an average looking faggot white boy with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty. Or some black dude with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty yet.

But telling 17 - 18 year old ugly ass short dudes who don’t have much room for change and obviously have no hope or future that they shouldn’t be here is peak mental retardation. My growth plates are closed, I’m 5’6 for life. And amongst the ugliest on this forum.

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists and bad nose
★★★★★
187d 18h 2m
seniors should be the only high schoolers allowed tbh

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
84d 6h 45m
Nigga if you’re ugly then you’re ugly. I don’t care how fucking long you’ve been rotting on this gay planet you old bitch. Late teen ugly incels deserve to be here just like you.

You shouldn’t be judged by your age but by your genetic potential. If you have shit genes then it is in your blood. You’ll just end up as the same ugly ass subhuman, no matter how young you are.

Age does not matter unless you’re an average looking faggot white boy with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty. Or some black dude with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty yet.

But telling 17 - 18 year old ugly ass short dudes who don’t have much room for change and obviously have no hope or future that they shouldn’t be here is peak mental retardation. My growth plates are closed, I’m 5’6 for life. And amongst the ugliest on this forum.
Just don’t post your age and don’t post like a fucked up zoomer. It’s not that we can see your age.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
12d 17h 1m
lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★
42d 19h 3m
sub human

sub human

titsexual
★★★★★
31d 7h 34m
@UglyandLoveless spitting facts again. if it is over for you, it was always over for you.

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 vulnerable boy abused by AD
★★★★
36d 17h 29m

The problem posed is that during puberty you’re still under craniofacial development. So your genetic potential isn’t fully apparent until you finished puberty (therefore don’t forget to keep eating animal proteins and getting good sleep, although you can get more info about growth on looksmax I believe). I don’t agree with kicking young people out though still.