Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of the hate that youngcels get, Genetic potential is what matters not the age

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Nigga if you’re ugly then you’re ugly. I don’t care how fucking long you’ve been rotting on this gay planet you old bitch. Late teen ugly incels deserve to be here just like you.

You shouldn’t be judged by your age but by your genetic potential. If you have shit genes then it is in your blood. You’ll just end up as the same ugly ass subhuman, no matter how young you are.

Age does not matter [UWSL]unless you’re an average looking faggot white boy with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty. Or some black dude with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty yet. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But telling 17 - 18 year old ugly ass short dudes who don’t have much room for change and obviously have no hope or future that they shouldn’t be here is peak mental retardation. [/UWSL][UWSL]My growth plates are closed, I’m 5’6 for life. And amongst the ugliest on this forum. [/UWSL]

Nigga if you’re ugly then you’re ugly. I don’t care how fucking long you’ve been rotting on this gay planet you old bitch. Late teen ugly incels deserve to be here just like you.

You shouldn’t be judged by your age but by your genetic potential. If you have shit genes then it is in your blood. You’ll just end up as the same ugly ass subhuman, no matter how young you are.

Age does not matter [UWSL]unless you’re an average looking faggot white boy with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty. Or some black dude with decent height that hasn’t finished puberty yet. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But telling 17 - 18 year old ugly ass short dudes who don’t have much room for change and obviously have no hope or future that they shouldn’t be here is peak mental retardation. [/UWSL][UWSL]My growth plates are closed, I’m 5’6 for life. And amongst the ugliest on this forum. [/UWSL]
Just don’t post your age and don’t post like a fucked up zoomer. It’s not that we can see your age.

@UglyandLoveless spitting facts again. if it is over for you, it was always over for you.