Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of tallfags complaining about height "MuH i'M OnLy 6'2"

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★

This shit just pisses me off, Idk if these people think it's funny but it's not. Literally every study proves 6'2 is in the perfect height range for a man, no woman will reject you for being 6'2. It's ridiculous. I'm a fucking 5'7 manlet, I would STAB myself to be 5'10 let alone 6'2.

oh yeah, I'm only 6'6 which is average height around these parts, I'm practically at truecel height:(:(:(:horror:

so over for me buddy boyo

LDAR and go ER at the same time tbh ngl

Impossible to be incel and 6'2, unless seriously handicapped.

You'll find that a lot of "incels" here are above average in attractiveness, but they convinced themselves it's over because women aren't approaching them first.

6'6 = average

6'8 = tall

6'10 = slayer

SUB-8 IS LAW

Yep. They're the lowest of the low
No pun intended

it’s called humble bragging

Height doesn't matter.

it’s called humble bragging
Even if in the said locale 6 foot is average or under average it's still top10/15 % of all men in d world.
It's about the same as saying I have a 6+ face making me top 15% in that category.

Last edited:
if your height begins with a 6, you shouldn't be complaining about it

"Did I also tell you I believe in Sub-8 law" :feelstastyman:

I wouldn't even be suprised if that retarded moron actually said something along those same lines.

My parents earn only $900k a year, I'm barely living above the poverty line at this point.

It's over for poorcels like me man, I get brutally mogged by Chad trillionaires.

My parents earn only $900k a year, I'm barely living above the poverty line at this point.

It's over for poorcels like me man, I get brutally mogged by Chad trillionaires.
tumblr_nojmat1deV1r4oye7o1_400.gif

hey everyone, check out this GrAYcel op’s questionable username

:feelsUgh:

Humblebragging is explicitly stated to be against the rules

My cock is only 9 inches is it over for dickcels like me?

Tallfags get the bullet.

oh yeah, I'm only 6'6 which is average height around these parts, I'm practically at truecel height:(:(:(:horror:

so over for me buddy boyo

LDAR and go ER at the same time tbh ngl

notice how he says NOW. And takes every fucking jot into account. You can easily say that not only he's a privileged tallfag but also stupid youngcel who is used to look at his current body as something temporary.

hey PPEcel I have eight years of investment experience on the American stock market and would be the perfect candidate to manage your family's wealth if you're looking for a broker :feelsokman:

I have 3 dicks

The guy was obviously trolling. His pfp is a Chad wojak for crying out loud.

Last edited: