Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tired of Life

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
I am tired.
Tired of God’s absence. My halfway dead soul cannot support the increase of any faith.
Tired of the lonely nights.
Tired of the self-pity.
Tired of being unwanted, undesirable and an inconvenience.
Tired of being low status.
Tired of my passiveness, lack of confidence and social skills.
Tired of being black.
Tired of my big nose.
Tired of seeing my ugly face in the mirror everyday.
Tired of having no future.
Tired of making the wrong decisions in life.
Tired of being a disappointment.
Tired of being unworthy of a simple hug, smile or handshake.
I am tired of the curse that is my existence.

Welcome to the club buddy.

I'm tired as well, and scared. If my life has been this shitty now, while I'm still in my prime, I fear what it could become when growing older. Especially with no viable copes left.

I think that the best thing you can do when you are tired of your life, it is giving it another chance by doing something that can be used in order for ocuppy your mind.

But in your specific case, i would be more inconvenient to people till it get worse for everyone not just for me.
Like i posted in my last thread, i'm fighting normies now. I know that those things aren't good for me to be doing, but i need to work and i need to be respected even if it's need to be made by force.

Confidence and socials skills are gained by exposure, but i know how difficult it is to expose yourself and get humiliated all the time.

But the best thing i can say to you is live, Live trying to get what you want even if you die trying it. Because i don't want you to commit suicide, or going ER.

Go out, fail as much as you can and keep doing what you need to do in search of your happines, God has put you in this place at first and you don't own yourself. By god you where put here and to god i hope you come back

I'm tired of the same recycling everyday.

YOU AREN'T ENTITLED YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just literally tired.
Over for nosleepcels. :feelsrope:

tired of being ugly

just LDAR boyo

Hello you are in the right place

At least you're black and not brown. Brown arabs/curries have it the worst.

just LDAR boyo
689E66D6 8932 42F7 B6BC 9A25125F0042

srsly the thing the bothers me most even more than females are that i made wrong choices with my life... should have gotten into stem and studymaxxed.. instead wasted time smoking weed and chased girls [ suifuel] and got a worthless finance degree... im 23 so maybe theres still a hope that ill get a a good job

you can try sleepmaxxx and dreammmaxxx LDAR aways

There is 2 options: follow CHO life style or rope.

You can do both at the same time by the way :feelsthink:

As for being black. Im white but i would like to change my race for being black because black race has more vitality . I belong to dying decadent race.

Find some hobbies to cope.
ded srs