Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips on NT maxxing?

R

righteouscel

-
For those who say that NT is nothing and are NT. What can I do to become it or at least imitate it I've never had any female friends and Ik that's a big part of not being seen as a creepy weirdo. If this is cope and doesn't matter tell me

Look better. You’re already NT
no one is nt on here
If you’ve been in society and went to school and didnt dropout and had some sort of socialization then you are NT. Nt means normal the autism and other shit doesnt matter.

no one is nt on here
I’m the only non nt person on here along with @Intellau_Celistic because we haven’t socialized or been out enough in so long

If you’ve been in society and went to school and didnt dropout and had some sort of socialization then you are NT. Nt means normal the autism and other shit doesnt matter.
I always see normies hanging out with females and having them on Instagram when they don't even look that good while I could never get that .

For those who say that NT is nothing and are NT. What can I do to become it or at least imitate it I've never had any female friends and Ik that's a big part of not being seen as a creepy weirdo. If this is cope and doesn't matter tell me
Looksmaxxing
I was born neurotypical but True forced loneliness, isolation, bullying and christcuckery turned me into non NT/semi non NT , looksmaxxing is the only way tbh also confidence depends of your environment and how you grew up, a subhuman will obviously have less confidence that a chad with constant positive reinforcement

@Intellau_Celistic is giga non nt, he never talks like even a real user, you seem decent but acting nt online is pretty easy compared to real life, yea if you drop out of society youre beyond saving but theres non nt wageslaves too, if youre ugly and manlet its even more over

ethnic+non nt = life on hell mode
Niggas done lost their humanity because of social isolation.

NT just means u can understand and type a coherent sentence. That’s about it

im srs, by my standards being nt means you have an active social circle and converse well with normies informally
I don't understand how they make so many female friends being normies while others who look the same don't have nothing.

Niggas done lost their humanity because of social isolation.
Well i’m going to get a job and return to society but not really cuz im not gonna make many friends working a shit job.

its more than just that, if that was all that was needed to be nt, aspies would be nt jfl
All it takes it going out in society and talking with some people to be NT @Zer0/∞

no such thing as nt maxxing.

"nt maxxing" is the equivalent of pretending to be another race

These subhumans hang out and talk with girls on the daily
downies can hold down jobs, being a member of society doesnt mean much in terms of being nt all it means is youre not a veggie 0iq retard, people talk to downies out of pity does that mean they're nt? i believe theres much more to being nt than just talking to someone occasionally

go on vc and try to be nt there

If you are the awkward kind then increasing gaba and decreasing glutamate is the way to go, so meditation works. But if you are not NT then no way you can fake and pull it off as neurotypical

If you are the awkward kind then increasing gaba and decreasing glutamate is the way to go, so meditation works. But if you are not NT then no way you can fake and pull it off as neurotypical
Just can't have irl friends

Just be confident bro

even your personality/being NT is genetic
:blackpill::blackpill:

Dropped out
no such thing as nt maxxing.

"nt maxxing" is the equivalent of pretending to be another race
I've had social circle before just never with any girls in it it's like I was specifically left out of those

For a year and Ive been friends with groups of guys only but they ended up all turning against me
A year is nothing. I’ve been NEET since 2013 when i dropped out over an incident with my brother.

Almost zero socialization but with my mother