Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tiny parasites gnawing at the membranous walls of my asshole and its cavity

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Fucking hell it stings, time to go pump water up the ass.

This has to be a larp

Kek looks like u ascended op:feelskek:

they did it involuntarily. Rapist!
WEE OHH WEE OHH this is the police
here to arrest you for rape of female parasites with your stank asshole

handcuffs are put on

WEE OHH WEE OHH

Go to the Doctors.

OYqj.gif

It's alright, no other symptoms, happens to me ever since i can remember and i'm not dead yet!

*two days later*

Top Story: "Man Found Dead, Investigators Say 'Lethal Anus Parasites' Are To Blame"

Gotta be larp

the absolute state of off-topic

Last edited:
I used to have an incredibly itchy anus. its over for buttbugscels

Holy fuck. Are you sure you dont need a doctor?

Fucking hell it stings, time to go pump water up the ass.
if shooting water up your ass cured your problem, you didn't have a parasite infection. if your problem persists put a piece of tape on your asshole while your sleeping. check it in the morning if it has worms on it. if you do your going to need to go get mebendazole. or go a very long time without food.

if shooting water up your ass cured your problem, you didn't have a parasite infection. if your problem persists put a piece of tape on your asshole while your sleeping. check it in the morning if it has worms on it. if you do your going to need to go get mebendazole. or go a very long time without food.
The worms are dead now.