Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Tinfoil] The Kenosha shooting is part of a larger psyop to secure swing states for Joe Biden.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm not saying George Floyd wasn't a psyop, but even if he wasn't, Wisconsin surely is. They're trying to lock down the states Biden needs to win (minus the Hillary-supporting states, which are assumed to be a lock), and the best way to do that is to stir radical leftist sympathy.

Minnesota, Wisconsin... they might go for Pennsylvania next. Maybe they don't wanna rest on Biden being from there.

While im interested in politics (tbh im too low iq for it), i think you guys just have the same putin clones, but for you putin clones are just different people.

Blacks are always getting (justifiably) shot by police, only because the election is coming up they are getting more media attention.

Kenosha is in Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District. Cook gives it a PVI of R+5. A crucial artery in the body Republican.

This actually sounds legit, and it irks me.

I told my mom it was setup and she gets triggered af :lul:

This will make as much news as that retard that got shot for pointing a gun at a car. That is to say, the victims were white, and since there's no gibmedats for overcharging or reporting it, it wont be news for very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back