Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Biden is otherizing COVID-19, comparing it to a foreign "war" and an unforeseen "crisis" rather than owning it and taking responsibility for it

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

This is very ironic considering the concurrent controversy over Drumpf's use of the phrase "Chinese virus."

Leftists are insisting that the virus should be thought of as a strictly American problem now, and not be scapegoated onto others; while Drumpf is trying to pretend that he has not been actively sacrificing American lives for the interests of the multinational billionaires who control the stock market, and covering it up by making faux-nationalist appeals against China, lolbergtardian complaints about "bureaucratic red-tape," and declaring superstitious prayer ceremonies.

And what is Biden doing? Exactly what Drumpf is. Rather than admitting that America is unprepared for the pandemic precisely because of his own corruption -- the profiteering healthcare industry which finances his campaign -- and advocating for a single payer system like Sanders, he is distracting from his own culpability as a bloodsucker by making vague allusions to America being "attacked from abroad" and fighting a "war," and talking about how he supports making mere healthcare bill "exemptions" for a state of "crisis" or "emergency."

All the while he is denouncing "xenophobes," yet arrogantly telling them how supporting his policies would actually be in their interests. He is truly a mirror image of Drumpf.

I am voting for bERnie today, and everyone in the relevant states should do so as well.

Last edited:
They say what the cattle want to here.

covering it up by making faux-nationalist appeals against China

the bloodthirsty are now asking "should China be punished for unleashing the coronavirus?" shouldn't be surprised though, great power compeition and countering China is becoming the main focus of the US and hence the media, so anything will be used to target china.

Based. Florida primary is today as well.

Biden is gonna be raped by Trump. Only way he wins if coronachan kills millions of boomers.

Anti-Chinese sentiment is rising so he’s probably looking to hop onto that train as well.

Leftists are insisting that the virus should be thought of as a strictly American problem now, and not be scapegoated onto others
I should have said "liberals" here, and initially did before editing it in the desire to promote reading comprehension.

From a true, leftist perspective, this is a global crisis and should duly be responded to on a global level through international collective solidarity. Nationalism is merely the smokescreen that capitalist internationalists use to beguile the masses and make them think that they have representative, democratic governments.

The entire world must organize and own this crisis of capitalism, curing both the ills of capitalism and the health crisis.

t. OCD

Last edited:
fuuck i wish i gave a fuck about politics

fuuck i wish i gave a fuck about politics
Politics are perfect for an autistic brain with a high verbal IQ interested in systemizing and pointing out contradictions.

It immediately struck me in watching the debate that Drumpf and Biden are identical in their rhetorical deflections regarding the Corona Virus.

the bloodthirsty are now asking "should China be punished for unleashing the coronavirus?" shouldn't be surprised though, great power compeition and countering China is becoming the main focus of the US and hence the media, so anything will be used to target china.
Biden's geopolitical orientation towards China would not be too dissimilar from Drumpf's. One of Biden's more honest moments during the debate was when he insulted Glorious Leader Xi and called him a "thug" in a sabre-rattling rage (a thug unlike Biden, apparently, who threatens to beat up politically conscious American citizens who disagree with him and his anodyne campaign).

In corroboration of my point, Trump has embraced the rhetoric of a "war."

Biden is the one who originated it (or rather, his political handlers like the CEO of Bank of America), and for the same reason of deflection of responsibility.

Last edited:
Dude is a dumbass. I don't trust any old, graying fuck in office.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back