Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tinder roastie admits that she hates niggers, chinks, and ragheads

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ZomboDroid 24042020175951

I was asking this tinder roastie about the blackpill as my chadfish, and she dropped some huge shit.
She said shes "not crazy" about arabs or asians, and we all know what that means (chang and chaddam only). But I was surprised to find that blacks where at the bottom of her list, absolutely bruuutttalll melanin pill

blackcels have been getting nuclear niggerpills all day. sad shit

Aryan birdcels still get nothing, so who gives a fuck, honestly.

JBB nazi white nationalist alt-right copers on suicide watch rn

That's mostly cause some middle easterners (Turks) and asians (Afghans) can somewhat pass off as white, or at least Russian/Slav at best.

sounds like a noodlewhore

lol I hate it when americans say "spanish" like these "spanish" are from spain lol no they are some latino mutts

Another reason to enslave all foids

lol I hate it when americans say "spanish" like these "spanish" are from spain lol no they are some latino mutts
i dont even think they know what they mean when they say spanish

But black women at least prefer black men the most unlike some other races of women, no?

But black women at least prefer black men the most unlike some other races of women, no?
That is a huge myth. Black foids are sucking white chads cock just like any other foid.

Just like any other ethnic foid, they are self hating.

It will ALWAYS be Chad >>>> Tyrone

Over for latino mutts

Mexican Chadriguez still slays tbh so cope too

That is a huge myth. Black foids are sucking white chads cock just like any other foid.

Just like any other ethnic foid, they are self hating.

It will ALWAYS be Chad >>>> Tyrone
Are you sure? The data I’ve seen say they prefer Tyrone. Tyrones are actually higher T than Chad and that is the trait they select for most apparently, moreso than other races who like the pretty boy Chad aesthetic.

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

Are you sure? The data I’ve seen say they prefer Tyrone. Tyrones are actually higher T than Chad and that is the trait they select for most apparently, moreso than other races who like the pretty boy Chad aesthetic.
Nope
JBB theory debunked

^ bunch of statistics that COMPLETELY DESTROY JBB theory

Nope
View attachment 244364
^ bunch of statistics that COMPLETELY DESTROY JBB theory
Okay that was brutal as hell, my retinas are burnt from looking at that.

The ending was pretty hilarious though... “b-but muh dik...”

It seems that this was probably made by some stormcel coper who doesn’t get laid either though.

Okay that was brutal as hell, my retinas are burnt from looking at that.

The ending was pretty hilarious though... “b-but muh dik...”

It seems that this was probably made by some stormcel coper who doesn’t get laid either though.
Disagree. It was probably made by a BASED HIGH IQ Blackcel who was tired of nazicopers / alt-right copers / KKK copers / Stormfront copers

Disagree. It was probably made by a BASED HIGH IQ Blackcel who was tired of nazicopers / alt-right copers / KKK copers / Stormfront copers
Then why at the end is there a smug Chad with a beautiful black woman saying “stay mad” and a ton of statistics about black husbands murdering their white wives?

Then why at the end is there a smug Chad with a beautiful black woman saying “stay mad” and a ton of statistics about black husbands murdering their white wives?
Because obviously blacks are subhuman trash.

No amount of coping will change that fact. Blacks are subhuman tbh

Because obviously blacks are subhuman trash.

No amount of coping will change that fact. Blacks are subhuman tbh
So who is he saying “stay mad” to? Himself? It seems the guy made this speaking from a position of perceived superiority, he seems smug about what he’s just ‘proved’ doesn’t make much sense if he is proving himself to be a subhuman.

So who is he saying “stay mad” to? Himself? It seems the guy made this speaking from a position of perceived superiority, he seems smug about what he’s just ‘proved’ doesn’t make much sense if he is proving himself to be a subhuman.
He was probably saying "stay mad" to the retarded JBB theorists

He was probably saying "stay mad" to the retarded JBB theorists
There aren’t many JBB theorists outside this forum dude, there are a lot more stormcucks online than JBB theorists.

Did she say something about curries?

Old news. As a ricecel in San Francisco for the past 6 years, I have never matched with a White American foid. Fat or non-fat. Never.

Never ever trust White liberal American women. No matter how virtuous they try to sound they are EXTREMELY racist.

Statistics are statistics my friend.
That statistic about sexual assault near the bottom left corner is absolutely insane, I almost can’t believe that. That has 0 relevance to JBB, it just sounds like something a guy who hates black people would put in to paint them in a bad light, though if it’s true it does look quite bad anyway tbh, ngl.

Old news. As a ricecel in San Francisco for the past 6 years, I have never matched with a White American foid. Fat or non-fat. Never.

Never ever trust White liberal American women. No matter how virtuous they try to sound they are EXTREMELY racist.
studies have shown white liberals (both foid and soy) will actually dumb themselves down when speaking to blacks. don't know if this includes ricecels or currycels.

Some girs do like black guys tho as long as they run bbc game

Her pussy too small for the bbc.

“Muh BBC slaying white stacies”. It’s such cope I don’t get how some people I ironically think blacks have higher SMV than whites. Also low inhib god or just extremely autistic using your real last name on this forum my nigga

“Muh BBC slaying white stacies”. It’s such cope I don’t get how some people I ironically think blacks have higher SMV than whites.
Yeah its so fucking insane. Literally tons of race, dating and sex statistics show otherwise
Also low inhib god or just extremely autistic using your real last name on this forum my nigga
Both tbh

Not just white foids tbh. All foids

“Muh BBC slaying white stacies”. It’s such cope I don’t get how some people I ironically think blacks have higher SMV than whites. Also low inhib god or just extremely autistic using your real last name on this forum my nigga
What do you mean real last name?

C'mon OP, tell us this whore's race. I'm betting she's just a huwhite gurl

Jankinoff with ass on fire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back