Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Tinder isn't real life" = complete nonsense.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Normies are something else, aren't they? They will literally make shit up in order to justify their fantasy. In their world, looks don't matter to women, and women feel attraction for you based on "PERRSHUNALITRITEZ BRROOOOOO".

Also in their world, for some reason, Tinder isn't an accurate reflection of real life.

The reason Tinder is just as real as the rest of life is simple: whether on Tinder, or in front of someone you're interested in, you're still actively sizing up someone that you find attractive and looking past those that you don't.

Run into someone you're attracted to? That's swiping right.
Looking past people that you're not attracted to? That's the same as swiping left.

This instinct doesn't change just because you put your phone down. This is why normies are retarded.

Now, this is the part where normies and foids say, "TINDER IZ JUZT FER CASUAL SEXXX BROOOO", except people get on Tinder (or any other dating site for that matter) for relationships!

How else do explain the countless profiles w**en put up that say something to the effect of, "not here for hookups" (we all know that's bullshit by the way, and doesn't apply to Chad)? One hallmark of the black pill is that our beliefs are based on things that women themselves do (as well as mountains of scientific evidence), and this is yet another example.

Whether it's Tinder or real life, we're all sizing up people that we find physically attractive, and looking past those that we don't find attractive or don't feel anything for, and w**en or no different. That instinct you feel when you encounter someone you're attracted to doesn't go away no matter where you are, and Tinder is no different.

"TINDER Izn't REAL LIFE BROO" is yet another attempt by normies to gaslight us into buying into their fantasy version of reality.

Looks are everything, and Tinder isn't just a reflection of reality...it magnifies what's already there.

Fucking nimrods. :blackpill:

Last edited:
PERRSHUNALITRITEZ
no one has a convo based on personality or shared interests nowadays, it's all looks and high status and having 3,000 friends on facebook or instagram

How can personality mean anything if only one gender out of the two has any self awareness.

You know, people use to say high school isn't the "real world". You don't hear that much anymore though. I wonder why?

You know, people use to say high school isn't the "real world". You don't hear that much anymore though. I wonder why?
High school is a phase...

Judging someone based on their attractiveness is part of being human...it's timeless.

Tinder is just another window that we look at each other through. Chads who slay on tinder, slay in real life.

If you're ugly on Tinder, you're ugly in real life too.

Yeah I was told that people who peak in high school end up becoming losers in life. Now they are becoming valedictorians and promising careermen/women

I don't take wat they say seriously as there permanently immersed in fantasy land just like those Reddit pricks.

As far as I can see mobile phones are real objects and the owners of them are real humans so therefore this means Tinder is real life.

I don't take wat they say seriously as there permanently immersed in fantasy land just like those Reddit pricks.
The fact that Reddit has banned incels is proof that they'd rather have a clown world fantasy than the crushing reality we face every day as unattractive men.
As far as I can see mobile phones are real objects and the owners of them are real humans so therefore this means Tinder is real life.
You make too much sense, DIZ IZ Y U INKWELLZ