Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tinder is brutal and water is wet

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I wanted to find out what kind of foids I could get if I had zero standards.

So I bought Tinder Gold (so I can adjust the location, have unlimited swipes and see who liked me) took the best pics I could and after three days of swiping right on pretty much everything, I got zero matches. Tinder Gold told me I had one like, it was an obese tranny that I obviously didn't swipe on.

So being the eternal optimist I thought it's probably some glitch with the algorithm. I took a pic of this guy from thispersondoesnotexistdotcom
Tpdne

And after 24 hours he had 9 matches from like a hundred swipes.
Ok, facemogs me to oblivion as expected. But what kills me is that he had like ~20 likes that I didn't swipe right on (because Tinder Gold tells you who swipes right on you even if you don't swipe right on them).
These women were... like... obese single mothers in their 30s. And I don't mean fat, I mean obese. Mostly black.

So what this tells me is that I'm not even good enough for obese 35 year old single mothers. If I were, I'd have seen their likes when I was using my own pics. In fact I'm not good enough for the least attractive women on Tinder. Like picture the most unattractive woman you ever seen on Tinder. Well she swiped left on Angry_Runt.

It's as if however low my expectations are, they're never low enough.
I've been to the gym 588 times since 2020 started. My body fat is at 12-13% now.
I tried really hard to make good pics.
And nothing, I got nothing.

Tinder is useless unless you are a chad. Only looks matter there.

low FWHR it's over for him. just LDAR. It isn't gonna get any better sadly

We’re so fucking fucked man

Cursed OGcel I've suspected for awhile you live in a truly horrible place - my guess the east coast of USA

My condolences

Just fuck the tranny bigot.

Online dating is brutal period glad I didn't ever waste my time.

Cursed OGcel I've suspected for awhile you live in a truly horrible place - my guess the east coast of USA

My condolences
I know the pain.:feelsbadman:

tinder is the worst blackpill. the rejections on there are carnal.

Online dating is brutal period glad I didn't ever waste my time.
online dating is like irl dating but with the difference that it has larping pajeets and landwhales

Even if you chadfish on tinder it sucks ass. It intuitively fucks over men so they spend more on it lol