Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TINDER] I conducted the tinder experience with the 1/10 girl of yesterday and here are the results.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Even the most ugly and deformed woman face cannot hold chads and chadlites back from fucking, a woman can never be an incel as long she has a vagina! ITS OVER!

Exp1

I called her Stacy :D.

Results after 15 minutes:

Some conversations:

Conclusion:

Woman can always fuck even being ugly AF.

JFL at literal 3-4/10s scoring guys double their SMV. life is a fucking joke

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Ok......i am angry you did that, because the results really hurt to look at , there is nothing to be said anymore.......
Fuck.....this shit.

"A durr hurr durr, women definitely don't have a much easier time dating! It's all in your head misogynist"
Meanwhile i'm her looksmatch and haven't gotten a single fucking match in my area over the long period of time i've had tinder.

Just have a pussy theory.

"A durr hurr durr, women definitely don't have a much easier time dating! It's all in your head misogynist"
Meanwhile i'm her looksmatch and haven't gotten a single fucking match in my area over the long period of time i've had tinder.
Sorry bro but we are nobody's lookmatch in this life, it's over.....there is no lookmatch it's a myth and this girl proves it. Even if she was uglier she still could get attention from hungry guys.:feelsrope: one hair of a woman can draw more than a hundred pair of oxen...fuck this planet

Should've made it as if she's looking for a relationship. I'm more interested in those results seeing as it's guaranteed that any woman can find sex easily. I wanted to see how many possible LTR she could get tbh.

her body is attractive , Nice teen Boobs + a white girl ........she is 4 TBH .
she can easily date a 6 -7 .

Should've made it as if she's looking for a relationship. I'm more interested in those results seeing as it's guaranteed that any woman can find sex easily. I wanted to see how many possible LTR she could get tbh.

I'll do that tomorrow.

I want to fucking rope:feelsrope:
Pass me the rope ...
I want to die

PUSSY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING

No matter how a woman is ugly, she will have more sexual value than 95% of men.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hehe, women live on the /30 range, men are on the /10 scale.

Just triple a foids score and that's reality. It's like playing monopoly & one player starts with full sets of properties with hotels on & 4x starting money.

Every one of them mogs me and these guys are trying to get a 1/10?? At this point even a doll would reject me tbh

Just be female quasimodo theory

Should have used an uglier girl and said you wanted an LTR and no sex until marriage

Chads won't even leave us the scraps lol...

Should have used an uglier girl and said you wanted an LTR and no sex until marriage
true. him saying he just wants sex sort of fucked it up. should've said he's not looking for sex and wants to take things slow.

She is not a 1 at all.

I'd go for her definitely even if I was low tier normie, just not be seen in public.

A 1 is OBESE always.

A girl like this is just paperbag girl and normies have sex with paperbag girls all the time.

True. Although, most guys would just go along with it and hope for sex.

Man, there really are weird standards on this forum. Guys get all grossed out about a chubby girl but are ready to ltr a fucking circus freak.

normalfags are trying to compete for attention of 1/10 girl while she chats with 10 of them at the same time
online dating is so degenerative and disgusting

I bet trying hard normalfags are happy when some girl responds to them and holds a conversation, they are trying to be funny, trying to interest her, etc. But they don't even think that at the same time she sends nudes to chad and begs to fuck her

Tbf he put dtf. That’s like +5 smv points right there

It's over.

IMG 6341

Most likely the same thing just the messages having more beta talk instead of cringe sex talk.

You should blackpill them and say you only go for chads above 6 feet.

Sorry but i'm not buying this, that ugly bitch didnt get that number of matches in 15 minutes, if you said a week I might have believed you but no, no way.

You are either lying about what picture you used or how long it took to get that many matches.

This. Point proven re: sex. Let's see it with the same girl but saying "not interested in sex or one night stand, looking for a real relationship".

Also we are living in the worst time in modern history to be men.

Sorry but i'm not buying this, that ugly bitch didnt get that number of matches in 15 minutes, if you said a week I might have believed you but no, no way.

You are either lying about what picture you used or how long it took to get that many matches.

Why would I lie about this? It seriously took me 15 minutes to get these results, I'd suggest you try the same and you'll see for yourself.

You could put a vagina on sloth from the goonies and it men will be fucking it within 15 minutes.

The entire world is just a big fucking sick
joke.

1 hour later I almost got 1000 likes.... wtf:

Cope, she’s built like an ironing board, no shape or curve whatsoever

Life on God mode, if you got a vag you don't even have to work you can crowd fund an existence from thousands of desperate men out there. Mankind has reached his lowest point in history.

I’m curious to see what a 5.5-6.5 incel looks like

Get fucked Awoo,you normalfaggot piece of shit.

Update:

Already got over 1000 likes:

Wtf??? So many desperate fags. Am I the only one who wouldn‘t touch her? She ogre af. PSL 2

Every one of them mogs me and these guys are trying to get a 1/10?? At this point even a doll would reject me tbh
My Black Sex Doll would reject you. I know that.
I would have sex with that girl.

IT. IS. FUCKING. OVER

Guys:

LEAVE THE WEST BEHIND.

Just like eggy said:

We're fucked since the day we were born.

Why is anybody surprised? Guys only swipe right on Tinder because we'd be willing to fuck anything to nut! Seriously stop conducting Tinder experiments they are getting boring and repetitive, or at least conduct an experiment with an interesting concept like a black guy in SEA or a handsome indian guy in australia.

Why is anybody surprised? Guys only swipe right on Tinder because we'd be willing to fuck anything to nut! Seriously stop conducting Tinder experiments they are getting boring and repetitive, or at least conduct an experiment with an interesting concept like a black guy in SEA or a handsome indian guy in australia.

I'm open for anything, just give me pics and what to tell in the bio and I can conduct an experiment for you guys.

JBF (just be female)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back