Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TINDER] I conducted the tinder experience with the 1/10 girl of yesterday and here are the results.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
Imagine my shock.

But they're only interested in her hole. They could fuck Stacies but those typically take effort even if you're Chad. Meanwhile if you're willing to dumpster-dive as a decent looking to attractive male, ugly women will literally just spread their legs for you within 10 minutes of meeting you. So on one hand you can't blame guys who are just hungry for some quick easy vagina, but it fucks things up for everyone in the long run.

UPDATE:

Check those like + matches, at this rate we'll have 2000+ likes tomorrow. Point is made, vagina will always get laid.

This makes me laugh but at the same time makes me cover myself with something and cry till there is no tomorrow.

You have to make one saying you look for LTR and thwt will not give them sex before the third date

JFL... I cant believe so many guys went for that... it's true tho to matter how ugly a fem they can Never be an incel

She is not a 1 at all.

I'd go for her definitely even if I was low tier normie, just not be seen in public.

A 1 is OBESE always.

A girl like this is just paperbag girl and normies have sex with paperbag girls all the time.
Obese aren’t women

And whose fault is this
it's those thirsty betas fault either they are that pathetic to try to talk to such a human freak or just wanted a qucik hook thinking that she would be easier because she is ugly in both cases that's fucking disgusting
males should stop giving that much attention to females

I'm open for anything, just give me pics and what to tell in the bio and I can conduct an experiment for you guys.
you should do experiments with the PSL 5 guys then PSL 6 then PSL 7 then 8 then 9 etc and see what’s the true threshold is for doing amazing on tinder

i wonder if from PSL 6 to 7 we’ll see a massive jump or fin it’s from 7 to 8 that you get the massiv jump

The sexual market is as fucked as the food market in Venezuela

Should've made it as if she's looking for a relationship. I'm more interested in those results seeing as it's guaranteed that any woman can find sex easily. I wanted to see how many possible LTR she could get tbh.
This, we already know guys will have a one night stand with any foid, we wanna see if guys are willing to have a relationship with these 1/10 foids

"A durr hurr durr, women definitely don't have a much easier time dating! It's all in your head misogynist"
Meanwhile i'm her looksmatch and haven't gotten a single fucking match in my area over the long period of time i've had tinder.

It's a sad world

In "trufemcel" there is a lot of womens who say that they can go to a date with a guy,but they rejected hin because he only want sex.

You cant be incel if can go to a date and have sex.

Any women can have what she wants only for the power of her pussy.

FEMCELS DONT EXIST. FEMALES CAN GET AWAY WITH ANY FLAWS WHILE A SINGLE FLAW ON A MALE IS DEATH SENTENCE. JUST PASS ME THE ROPE TBH :feelsrope:

Men are the superior gender and not as superficial as these half-animal beings called women.

I'm gonna say something controversial. These Tinder experiments are worthless unless you correct for the male to female ratio on Tinder. Mathematically, foids can afford to be more picky on Tinder than they otherwise would've been because there's a lot more males than females on there. It's simple economics

Edit: Worthless, unless you wanna disprove the baseless assertion that foids can be incel too. And that they can get guys way out of their league, at least in theory. But I think it's silly to draw any deep going conclusions about society as a whole on the basis of Tinder experiments

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back