Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder has basically ruined all chances of average men fuck you

DAILY REMINDER: ITS ALL ABOUT FACE ON ONLINE DATING

IF YOU DONT GET ANY MATCHES AT TINDER, YOU ARE UGLY.

Knajjd for example gets a lot of matches on tinder although he is 5'2. You getting 0 matches has nothing to do with your height. Stop the coping.
what is knajjd face out of 10

i think you should enjoy your teens without being blackpilled imo
For me it's easier to enjoy myself now then when I was still hopelessly chasing girls and believing I'd ever had a chance with them. I can focus on coping and doing things that make me truly happy.
DAILY REMINDER: ITS ALL ABOUT FACE ON ONLINE DATING

IF YOU DONT GET ANY MATCHES AT TINDER, YOU ARE UGLY.

Knajjd for example gets a lot of matches on tinder although he is 5'2. You getting 0 matches has nothing to do with your height. Stop the coping.
He must have an 8+ face to still be desired by women even at that height.

saying ER was beta is a cope, he has chad like features with a hint of femininity but his jaw and cheekbones are some of the best ive seen

Some features were better than most, some were worse than most. He was facially average, though unique looking. He was a turbomanlet with a microdick, though. The worst features count in the eye of females.

Women can be good looking in any shape or form, tall, short, chubby, skinny, etc. Men have to be tall, athletic and have perfect squarish facial features, no exceptions.

https://incels.is/threads/i-want-to-fuck-knajjd.5446/

Pic is in the thread.

Knajjds face is so pretty and aesthetic ngl
well now i know you are joking, but he has a good jaw, good chin, good nose, good ears, good head of hair but its thin hair, good thick dark brows, high cheekbones, but the pretty boy eyes is whats holding him back from being a chad facially.
well now i know you are joking, but he has a good jaw, good chin, good nose, good ears, good head of hair but its thin hair, good thick dark brows, high cheekbones, but the pretty boy eyes is whats holding him back from being a chad facially.
"just run pretty boy game bro!"
>5'5
>its over.
no different for me being 5'4
its over for all manlets no matter how you look

>well now i know you are joking

Typo? You meant probably "you ARENT joking" right?

His eyes are unique. There are so many girls into that. Because of these faggy lookism people think that its all about having no to less eyelid exposure or that you MUST have small and narrow eyes to look good etc. Stupid af.

yes, but that doesnt explain my lack of success, (Knajjd dont ban me for saying this im just making a point) me being more masculine looking than him and still having 0 chances with women, maybe its because im 5'4 and hes 5'5, maybe the inch difference makes a huge different to your dating life when you are this short?
new 5'4 and under is over theory?
yeah typo
well now i know you are NOT joking, but he has a good jaw, good chin, good nose, good ears, good head of hair but its thin hair, good thick dark brows, high cheekbones, but the pretty boy eyes is whats holding him back from being a chad facially.

"just run pretty boy game bro!"
>5'5
>its over.
no different for me being 5'4
its over for all manlets no matter how you look
i would also like proof of knajjd tinder matches, let me guess in thailand?

Last edited: