Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder has basically ruined all chances of average men fuck you

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Tinder has basically ruined all chances of average men, let alone the ugly guys.

fuck you

im gonna drink myself til i blackout, its truly over

fuck you

Attachments

• GcGihfg.jpg
    GcGihfg.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 584
  • tinderTall.jpg
    tinderTall.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 632
  • chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 598
Dude, every time you make threads its always in bursts of like 3 lmao.

hahaha the fucking comic. christ.

Dude, every time you make threads its always in bursts of like 3 lmao.
saying ER was beta is a cope, he has chad like features with a hint of femininity but his jaw and cheekbones are some of the best ive seen

nuclear blackpill, i miss r/incels

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I honestly still can't believe how fucking entitled women are. How the fuck is she supposed to know what 6'3 looks like when anyone above 5'10 would tower above her?

I don't fucking get why height is that much important for femoids, when it comes for one night stand? Face, frame, dick size, everything is clear, but height. It would be logical that height matters in long term relationships, because you go out with tall Chad, everyone sees you with him, etc. But what's the difference how tall would be the one who's gonna fuck you one single time in the darkness? I don't get it.

Also fakeup. Any female can cover her ugly face with numerous layers of fakeup and look beautiful. In an ideal society fakeup would be banned.

I honestly still can't believe how fucking entitled women are. How the fuck is she supposed to know what 6'3 looks like when anyone above 5'10 would tower above her?
cause all her ex's are 6+

5'11? You can just you're say 6'0, literally no one is checking for a inch.
Maybe. I obsess over those things though. Checking people's shoes and constantly comparing and trying to determine heights and whether or not someone's frauding. Kinda figure others do the same

females wouldn't even know the difference between 5"11 and 6"1.

actually i have called people out for frauding their height before, it's literally fucking hilarious. i am 5'11.75, this guy was once talking to a girl in front of me and told her he's 6"1 (this motherfucker was like 2-3 inches shorter than me jfl) and she was like "woowww you're tall" i just said "i'm 5"11 you're not 6"1 dude" and he was like "nah nah u like 6"3 bro"

Fucking lol

try being 5'1 like that fellow shortcel in this forum forgot the name because i have a fucking shit memory because i just forgot why i have a bad memory

Maybe. I obsess over those things though. Checking people's shoes and constantly comparing and trying to determine heights and whether or not someone's frauding. Kinda figure others do the same
Nah, they don't. People aren't great with height.

actually i have called people out for frauding their height before, it's literally fucking hilarious. i am 5'11.75, this guy was once talking to a girl in front of me and told her he's 6"1 (this motherfucker was like 2-3 inches shorter than me jfl) and she was like "woowww you're tall" i just said "i'm 5"11 you're not 6"1 dude" and he was like "nah nah u like 6"3 bro"

Fucking lol
"5'11.75" im 5'4.895432345 THEN

"5'11.75" im 5'4.895432345 THEN
This is exactly what i worry about. NO one ever has accurate measurements of height and it warps people's perception of it. At the doctors office i measured in at 5'11 but was barely 5'8 according to the measurements we took at school for gym class.
5'11 at 15 is pretty impressive.
I'm still much shorter than many others at my school. I like to think that maybe it's because of their shoes but some of them honestly are 6'2 to 6'6

This is exactly what i worry about. NO one ever has accurate measurements of height and it warps people's perception of it. At the doctors office i measured in at 5'11 but was barely 5'8 according to the measurements we took at school for gym class.

lmao you're 15 you fucking brainlet.

you'll grow, and you complain that you're 5'11 at 15?

the state of this forum hahahah

@Kokoro

@Kokoro
Yeah i guess i'm stupid for worrying about it but my father is barely 5'6 and my mother is like 5'5. I am kinda a brainlet so i'm not exactly sure how much room there honestly is for me to grow.

@Kokoro
you need to leave this forum you chadlite

Fucking lol

Truly. Don't get too discouraged. Height frauding has become standard practice. You can expect most males to be adding an inch or two to their heights, to the point where they seem confused themselves. I've heard a few times (from other men): "wow! Are you like 6'5"!?" "Uh, no. 6'3" "I'm 6'2.5" tho brah". It's absolutely ridiculous to think some squat bitch is going to be able, without a reference, to gauge inch differences occurring a foot above her, especially after being lied to for the entirety of her cocksucking career. Similarly, most "size queens" would probably balk at 7"+.

Last edited:
This is lifefuel. More accelerationism, more and more ERing until people wake up and take away the female rights.
There's indeed MUCH to do.

When I first heard about Tinder I was like, "hooray - easy sex!"

Then I found out this is what sexual liberation is:

NLVbbwHppO3gkTQ7g6RnEw aTJ TYEmow8SWVuzB 1s

Nice avatar OP. Dexter is a manlet hero.

AwRr7EK.gif

this bitch is for 4'11 and she wants a guy whos 6'3 ,for what to use her as a fucking plunger to unclog the toilet dumb bitch

I wonder how life would be different for the guys on this forum if it was the 50s, Much more enjoyable i assume
Probably not for me. I'm a freak, and I'm guessing the 50's were even less tolerant of undesirables than now.

Probably not for me. I'm a freak, and I'm guessing the 50's were even less tolerant of undesirables than now.
Yeah, I see your point. Any truecels lives would probably be infinitely more unbearable without all the methods of cope that they have access to now.

Can we ban minors pls? Both on incel and moral grounds.

I don't fucking get why height is that much important for femoids, when it comes for one night stand? Face, frame, dick size, everything is clear, but height. It would be logical that height matters in long term relationships, because you go out with tall Chad, everyone sees you with him, etc. But what's the difference how tall would be the one who's gonna fuck you one single time in the darkness? I don't get it.
Women are animals and they want the biggest monkey in the jungle to breed with. It doesn't matter that modern contraceptives exist and they don't have to worry as much about getting knocked up by a less-than-ideal specimen, females still chose mates based on primitive instinct.

That first one has to be made up right? I mean, I know with all that's going on, are they/femoids/roasties/stacies that dumb? I mean, the guy is a self proclaimed child rapist, or is this just sick humor? And why get worked up over the bitch who only dates guys 6'3. And that comic, yeah, why does no one talk about that shit?

Cause they are able to demand perfection due to the current state of the sexual market

@Kokoro
I don't even understand why severely underaged users post on here

Women can be good looking in any shape or form, tall, short, chubby, skinny, etc. Men have to be tall, athletic and have perfect squarish facial features, no exceptions.

I don't even understand why severely underaged users post on here
I'm almost 16 but I understand how that's still young to post here. In my experience if you haven't had sexual experiences by this age or at the very least indicators of interest then you'll likely end up joining the community later on in life.

That face when underage people are more entertaining then the current Jadded used up elderly fanbase that comes up here.

I'm almost 16 but I understand how that's still young to post here. In my experience if you haven't had sexual experiences by this age or at the very least indicators of interest then you'll likely end up joining the community later on in life.
if you are here at 15 then its over, you could of at least lived in denial for a few more years and be happy than come here and be blackpilled

if you are here at 15 then its over, you could of at least lived in denial for a few more years and be happy than come here and be blackpilled
I like it better this way. Lying to myself and living in denial would've only lead to a more painful experience and would've made acceptance of the blackpill much more difficult.

I like it better this way. Lying to myself and living in denial would've only lead to a more painful experience and would've made acceptance of the blackpill much more difficult.
i think you should enjoy your teens without being blackpilled imo

Tinder has basically ruined all chances of average men, let alone the ugly guys.

fuck you

im gonna drink myself til i blackout, its truly over

fuck you

DAILY REMINDER: ITS ALL ABOUT FACE ON ONLINE DATING

IF YOU DONT GET ANY MATCHES AT TINDER, YOU ARE UGLY.

Knajjd for example gets a lot of matches on tinder although he is 5'2. You getting 0 matches has nothing to do with your height. Stop the coping.