Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder experiment with Saint Blackops2cel in Nairobi Kenya (Africa).

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
lol i always have to laugh when people post such threads where they make experiments with ugly white western locking guys on dating sites/apps in shithole countries. The women over there only see you as a way out of the shithole, i have heard so many stories about men taking women from asia or africa with them to europe or america and then the bitches immeadiately leave them...

I heard that HIV doesn't exist and that AIDS is caused by anti HIV medicine. So all power to JBW Africanmaxers :feelslala:

JBW but I don't blame mayocels if they don't want to date black foids. They are ugly as fuck.

HOLY SHIT. I'm thinking about start to gather money on trip to Africa, but I'm afraid to be killed by racists or get AIDS

both are exagerated bullshit by the medias. if you go with that mentality, dont go.

[reupload]

This is a reupload of a tinder experiment showing the results of swiping within 1 day in Nairobi, for those who have a black girl fever and have some money you could always try Africa and I've read about success stories on other forums and how easy it is to bang black girls in Kenya.

View attachment 154915

gigachad in kenya wow
gonna eastafricamax from now on

The law of JBW proven for the 1 millionth time. Cumskins have to go into cope overload to handle reality its pathetic.

I am better looking than him but I am autist so overall I am way worse off

both are exagerated bullshit by the medias. if you go with that mentality, dont go.
I mean, I will not ask some girl "Hey babe, I don't mind to sleep with you, surely if you don't have AIDS or HIV" but condoms are required.