Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tinder banned my grandmother's phone number

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
I got my own and my mother's phone number banned so I had to use my grandmother's and too many foids reported me so that got banned too.

Unfuckingbeliavable.

I have one phone number left but I have to be careful. Does anyone know of any not very well known instagram faggots that I can use?

Is there no way you can fake these phone numbers?

Now your grandma cant use tinder, you destroyed her love life.

Based ban cel

What are you doing on Tinder? Are you deliberately trolling or are you there seriously? Are you chadfishing?

I hope Tinder hasn't gotten to the point where chadfishes get banned because butthurt foids report them just for rejecting them, but Tinder is so drowned in far-left feminazi soy that it wouldn't surprise me.

What are you doing on Tinder? Are you deliberately trolling or are you there seriously? Are you chadfishing?

I hope Tinder hasn't gotten to the point where chadfishes get banned because butthurt foids report them just for rejecting them, but Tinder is so drowned in far-left feminazi soy that it wouldn't surprise me.
I find it interesting to have foids in my area desperately messaging me after not making a single female friend living here all my life.