Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder and BBC game.

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
So I ran tinder hoping to see what kind of foids I will reel in with a black 4/10 profile. All the foids. ( 100%) were either obese white landwhales or obese shaniquas.

All are bottom of the barrel or bots. If I ascend I would surely get similar foids .

It never began for timid pussy blackceld like me.

What city are you using tinder in? And of course a 4/10 will get trash results no idea what you were expecting. When you tinder you either need to use Chad or Tyrone for experiments.

high iq post
similarly white guys of pretty much any standard will get the same results + more. why? because these chicks are looking for guys outside of their local niche. they're tired of having sex with tyrone and instead want to fuck chad before settling down.

I
What city are you using tinder in? And of course a 4/10 will get trash results no idea what you were expecting. When you tinder you either need to use Chad or Tyrone for experiments.
So far I have done the following catfishes:

+White Chad. Dozens of matches a day. Foids sexually primed with dirty talk in a matter of hours. Life on easy mode.
+high teir fakecel (gets a dozen matches a week) whilst using incelgame to see if mentalcels can get laid. Very interesting results tbh
+myself. Extremely poor result. JFL

I need to do a tyrone catfish to see what the black race receives when it is at its best. If anyone wants to dsicuss results dm me.

I
So far I have done the following catfishes:

+White Chad. Dozens of matches a day. Foids sexually primed with dirty talk in a matter of hours. Life on easy mode.
+high teir fakecel (gets a dozen matches a week) whilst using incelgame to see if mentalcels can get laid. Very interesting results tbh
+myself. Extremely poor result. JFL

I need to do a tyrone catfish to see what the black race receives when it is at its best. If anyone wants to dsicuss results dm me.

How do you do these tinder experiments and use tinder in different cities, doesn't tinder block that? I really want to try this so let me know please.

Dm me
How do you do these tinder experiments and use tinder in different cities, doesn't tinder block that? I really want to try this so let me know please.

Cope. An average white guy will do AS terribly, since chads and Tyrones dominate tinder, and women would wanna date up (hypergamy).

what's incelgame?

"obese shaniquas" :lul::lul::lul:

Looking forward to the Tyrone experiment.

Yes. If you want the truth always best to see for yourself and not rely on social conditioning news articles.

Glad that race-baiting idiot got banned btw.

play thug game , coalburners will come at you