Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Timepill is brutal

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I remember the very first day of hs, middle school, my old friends, how life turned shit at hs.
I remember having no concern at all, I was doing my stuff and then ldar, or in 2020 just ldar kek

Nothing good happens, I'm here more than a year, I remember posting in nov 2020 at incels.co, it was an unique experience to me tbh, finding a forum like this.
Now we are close to 2022, time files, and it only brings more misery.

It is ridiculous how much I'm behind in life, let alone sex, I have so much missed milestones, normie stuffs are unreachable to me, is this even supposed to happen?
What the fuck do I supposed to do?, my teen years was spent in agony.

@Gymcelled

You can say that the timepill is indeed timeless:dab:

be thankful you aint got nerve pain, that makes this shit 10x worse

It is ridiculous how much I'm behind in life, let alone sex, I have so much missed milestones, normie stuffs are unreachable to me, is this even supposed to happen?
i feel you bro. to think that we missed out and our life turned out this way while everyone else is most likely doing better. what the fuck did i do to deserve this?

''it gets better'' they say
yeah not really, as you grow up women raise their standards to ridiculous heights until they can't get any more dick and hit the wall, by which then they become useless roasties looking for a redditor betabuxx cuck
that's not even getting into non sex related stuff such as uni/college studies and how hard it actually is to get new friends after your education has ended, and even then people are not as energetic or open as they once were i.e. their prime, they grow busy and have families while you rot alone in your room, or wagecucking all day to pay your rent

I remember the very first day of hs, middle school, my old friends, how life turned shit at hs.
I remember having no concern at all, I was doing my stuff and then ldar, or in 2020 just ldar kek

Nothing good happens, I'm here more than a year, I remember posting in nov 2020 at incels.co, it was an unique experience to me tbh, finding a forum like this.

@Gymcelled

View: https://youtu.be/dcKGN_lTdyM

@Gymcelled
What would you like to accomplish the most in the next 5 years? Also what age are you

You can say that the timepill is indeed timeless:dab:
:feelsXmas:
what the fuck did i do to deserve this?
being born unlucky
''it gets better'' they say
yeah not really, as you grow up women raise their standards to ridiculous heights until they can't get any more dick and hit the wall, by which then they become useless roasties looking for a redditor betabuxx cuck
that's not even getting into non sex related stuff such as uni/college studies and how hard it actually is to get new friends after your education has ended, and even then people are not as energetic or open as they once were i.e. their prime, they grow busy and have families while you rot alone in your room, or wagecucking all day to pay your rent
i feel you man, there is saying for that : it's over.

good stuff, thanks for sharing
What would you like to accomplish the most in the next 5 years? Also what age are you

i just want to leave inceldom, i am 20

:feelsXmas:

being born unlucky

i feel you man, there is saying for that : it's over.

good stuff, thanks for sharing

i just want to leave inceldom, i am 20
You still have time, time to try and give it your best shots. Try, try, try. Don’t look back, if you keep going, and still fail, you will have the meeit of not hsving regrets later.
im 27, my time is soon over to try, even though my best days are behind me lookswise

Yes:

I have maladaptive daydreaming(MDD) from autism. I've had constant daydreaming/fantasies of my experiences in group therapy for over eight years now. My fantasies of those experiences mesh together with my newer memories, resulting in situations where I envision myself "interacting with"(seeking approval from) certain youth I respected in the group for anything of value I do.

The time pill is indeed the most brutal, because it affects everyone - no one escapes the oldpill

Take a second to think about how brutal it is to grow old. Your body weakens and chronic diseases become a possibility. Your skeleton ass walks the streets only to get mogged by young chads and stacys in their physical prime :lul:

I read a thread here recently, about how most humans lived til mid 30s historically, and I agree. Humans aren't meant to age, we're just leveraging technology to artificially increase our lifespans.

[UWSL]What's the point of increased lifespan if you can't enjoy those extra years at the far end? [/UWSL]:feelsYall:
Mal temps, 'mi

Timepill is brutal. If I ever ascend it won't be in the near future, and you don't get the time back. Imagine missing out on everything in the years you're supposed to do it the most. Sex, relationships and literally just life.

We are rotting in our rooms while others live.

you're best off not worrying about it. take the fate pill

@Gymcelled
Even if i ascended tomorrow id feel so incredibly depressed and resentful for the horrible life ive lived until now

I ll forever be haunted by the memories