Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time “player” tried to manipulate me to give him a continuous ride

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was once manipulated by this criminal kid in high school to give him ride to nearby city. He said “bro I got these bitches, they wanna see me and shi. Just gotta give me a ride bra easy pussy.”
We got in the town and I was like “cool, we here now where do they live.” He’s like nah dog, we gotta pick her up get us some smokes.
I said, wtf . You said you knew these bitches why do you want to give them a ride.
I got pissed and dropped them off, then he sent me a photo of him with like 2 or 3 sluts.
This was like sophomore year of high school, but he was trying to make it look like he was cooler because he was able to manipulate me into being his courtier or some shit
So if Chad ever really gave you chance to meet some hoes he knows, he would give you invitation to a party not whatever that was.

Missed out buddy boyo!! Those jb hoes would have been all over you

It was like I had to park at a dollar store. Watch them steal some shit, get their uncle ruckus out of prison, . It was fucking bullshit man.

Missed out buddy boyo!! Those jb hoes would have been all over you
He was trying to make me help him with chores and shit. Never once got in the fucking endpoint. Real motherfucker would have took you to smoke these hoes dope try to fuck them then leave .

Kill him in mw2