Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tim Pool and frenz enjoin a giant redpill copefest

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
In this video, Tim Pool aknowledges that the data shows women think 80% of males are below average in looks, but they all try coping and saying women care about personality and other bullshit (without ever citing a single study).

What started as acknowledgement that most males are becoming incels while even women get top tier males quicking devolves into a redpill cope session about lifting, taking showers, getting a haircut, and eventually a bluepill coping session about having a personality.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6iehRSljQ

JFL at the old bearded coper thinking he’s attractive and saying he used to slay when he was younger (larp). Now he thinks he’s learned to settle down after his hedonistic faze instead of having some post wall roastie settle down with him after fucking Chad in her youth. His ego is so big that if he would have to accept reality, he would rope and have had 10k post on here and wizchan.

lol at tim pool inserting 'careers' as if that means anything. chad can be bartender, janitor or homeless and still fuck stacey doctors and lawyers. career is only useful for betabux. it is a meme.

lol at tim pool inserting 'careers' as if that means anything. chad can be bartender, janitor or homeless and still fuck stacey doctors and lawyers. career is only useful for betabux. it is a meme.
Exactly. Career/money is one of the biggest red pill copes there is. They think women will have any sexual attraction towards you just because you have a good career. She wants to fuck a human body, not money. She just wants to use you for your money. Big difference.

When my alarm clock goes off a 5am I won't be able to shut it off. .

Because I will be already doing diamond push-ups until failure.

Attachments

• 20211003_183626.jpg
    20211003_183626.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 48
Its funny to watch old guys like this delusional bastard and Hammerhand on Youtube pretend they are attractive and or MGTOW when the reality is they are MSTOW and belong here with us.:feelskek:

Oh the levels of delusion and cope these old bastards will go to in order to not simply accept the truth about themselves.:feelshaha:

If you guys ever watch Hammerhand on youtube for any length of time you’ll soon come to realize this old fool is so egocentric and delusional he most probably thinks he’s the second coming of Brad Pitt despite his being fat, bald and old with a beard thst looks disgustingly unkept and overgrown more often than not.:feelskek:

That said other than his delusional opinions regarding his looks his content is mostly based so he does at least have some positive qualities about him.:feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/cFmCv8MwCcw

Last edited:
When my alarm clock goes off a 5am I won't be able to shut it off. .

Because I will be already doing diamond push-ups until failure.
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Its funny to watch old guys like this delusional bastard and Hammerhand on Youtube pretend they are attractive and or MGTOW when the reality is they are MSTOW and belong here with us.:feelskek:

Oh the levels of delusion and cope these old bastards will go to in order to not simply accept the truth about themselve.:feelshaha:

If you guys ever watch Hammerhand on youtube for any length if time you’ll soon come to realize this old fool is so egocentric and delusional he most probably thinks he’s the second coming of Brad Pitt despite his being fat, bald and old with a beard thst looks disgustingly unkept and overgrown more often than not.:feelskek:

Many younger so called mgtow men are just incels in denial. It’s just rare to see a senior citizen incel still coping this hard. I’ve never seen hammerhead on YouTube tbh, but im surprised if hes an oldcel who actually thinks he going his own way

:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Many younger so called mgtow men are just incels in denial. It’s just rare to see a senior citizen incel still coping this hard. I’ve never seen hammerhead on YouTube tbh, but im surprised if hes an oldcel who actually thinks he going his own way
Im doing the new tryhard Sigma male bit

I‘ve got nothing against Tim Pool either, but he also belongs here with us quite clearly or would if another poster didn’t tell me a while back that Tim supposedly ascended a few times with a few small time girlfriends, most likely due to his successful attempt at fame maxxing, but man did he ever get lucky his youtube/alternative media career took off, as if it hadn’t the dude very well would of ended up here with us due to being about as successful with women as any other hapa male, which is to say not at all.:feelsclown::feelskek:

bluepill and redpill are like religion. society drills it into your head from a young age, but no facts to back it up. those who grow old believing in stupid shit will likely never stop.

I‘ve got nothing against Tim Pool either but he also belongs here with us quite clearly or would if another poster didn’t tell me a while back that Tim supposedly ascended a few times with a few small time girlfriends most likely due to his successful attempt at fame maxxing but man did he ever get lucky his youtube/alternative media career took off as if it hadn’t the dude very well would of ended up about as successful with women as any other hapa which is to say not at all.:feelsclown::feelskek:
I don’t think Tim Pool looks all that hapa, other than his gigantic head looking like he had an ugly noodle/rice parent suffering from gigantism in their head, while the rest of the body is normal sized.
bluepill and redpill are like religion. society drills it into your head from a young age, but no facts to back it up. those who grow old believing in stupid shit will likely never stop.
Coping truly never ends then, brutal.

Why, when presented with objective truth, do people still insist so much on justifying delusion? Nothing on this planet infuriates me more than this intellectually dishonest and honestly, borderline legitimate retardation exhibited by normans. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Crazy how much the Overton's window has shifted though. Blackpill is going mainstream.
What started as acknowledgement that most males are becoming incels while even women get top tier males quicking devolves into a redpill cope session about lifting, taking showers, getting a haircut, and eventually a bluepill coping session about having a personality.
Redpill sells and blackpill doesn't. It's the reason YouTube redpill channels can easily hit 100,000s of subscribers while blackpillers have never broken 100,000 (the biggest I know, FACEandLMS has a measly 42k). Unfortunately we are pretty much hard wired to be repulsed by ugly and depressing truths.

Last edited:
Why, when presented with objective truth, do people still insist so much on justifying delusion? Nothing on this planet infuriates me more than this intellectually dishonest and honestly, borderline legitimate retardation exhibited by normans. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If they accepted the truth, it would be so harsh that many would rope. Maybe it’s a self preservation mechanism.

Crazy how much the Overton's window has shifted though. Blackpill is going mainstream.

Redpill sells and blackpill doesn't. It's the reason YouTube redpill channels can easily hit 100,000s of subscribers while blackpillers have never broken 100,000 (the biggest I know, FACEandLMS has a measly 42k). Unfortunately we are pretty much hard wired to be repulsed by ugly and depressing truths.
You’re right, it seems right now normies are on the verge of becoming redpilled, and at least accepting into their wholistic concept of blackpill. I think we should note is that blackpill content also gets banned a lot, so who knows how far it would go if there was real freedom of speech.

If they accepted the truth, it would be so harsh that many would rope. Maybe it’s a self preservation mechanism.
Then they're weak and deserve to perish. I've not only had to accept the truth, but to live through it. And here I am, still kicking.

blackpill content also gets banned a lot, so who knows how far it would go if there was real freedom of speech.
That's the whole point, those at the top and in control know the truth as well, and do not want it to get out. As a result, we'll never have real freedom of speech.

Then they're weak and deserve to perish. I've not only had to accept the truth, but to live through it. And here I am, still kicking.

That's the whole point, those at the top and in control know the truth as well, and do not want it to get out. As a result, we'll never have real freedom of speech.
I suffered a lot because of accepting the reality of the blackpill, but I also consider myself mentally stronger than the average person.

idk if people at the top know the truth or not. I imagine glow niggers spying on this forum would probably need to cope to extreme degrees or become severely depressed reading this shit.

I imagine glow niggers spying on this forum would probably need to cope to extreme degrees or become severely depressed reading this shit.
I did say people "at the top," not their toadies and cronies. I wouldn't consider the glow niggers spying on this forum to be "the top", nor to have the mental aptitude to even understand the black pill, let alone accept it. Those who spend their lives following and accepting orders from their betters generally aren't going to be very mentally capable when left on their own, and there's not going to be a whole lot of thinking going on in those cavernous craniums of theirs. :feelsLSD:

idk if people at the top know the truth or not.
idk either, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do know the truth.

I suffered a lot because of accepting the reality of the blackpill, but I also consider myself mentally stronger than the average person.
Same, but I also feel, in a sense, that a good portion of my mental fortitude came as a result of my suffering, and isn't really inherent to me.

Oh the levels of delusion and cope these old bastards will go to in order to not simply accept the truth about themselves.:feelshaha:

If you guys ever watch Hammerhand on youtube for any length of time you’ll soon come to realize this old fool is so egocentric and delusional he most probably thinks he’s the second coming of Brad Pitt despite his being fat, bald and old with a beard thst looks disgustingly unkept and overgrown more often than not.:feelskek:

That said other than his delusional opinions regarding his looks his content is mostly based so he does at least have some positive qualities about him.:feelsclown:

Hammerhand is legit 6 5" bro. I'm sure he slayed back in the day. Dude is also like 55 now so most guys are washed up by then. He has also called himself ugly several times over video. Idk I don't mind the guy.

Last edited:
Hammerhand is legit 6 5" bro. I'm sure he slayed back in the day. Dude is also like 50 now so most guys are washed up by then. He has also called himself ugly several times over video. Idk I don't mind the guy.
Possibly but when he hit the wall looks wise is probably when his wife decided to become his ex wife and make him into a MSTOW but to pathetically try and save face, he tries to portray himself as a literal MGTOW monk whose basically trying to sell the sad illusion that women are after him constantly but he refrains from getting up to his nuts in their guts because of how noble and monk like he is and how supposedly he learned his lesson about women finally.:feelskek:

Again it’s similar to the Wizchan face saving, site wide LARP, where they all pretend that their volcel, could be, pussy slayers but choose not to be, over usually “noble” sounding reasoning.:feelshaha:

Oh I’m sorry my friend but it just doesn’t pass the smell test.:feelsclown:

Ol Hammerhand and my ol Wizchan buddies are completely full of shit MSTOWers.:feelskek:

They will never outright say anything against the foids, they were once sex havers and shit,

I did say people "at the top," not their toadies and cronies. I wouldn't consider the glow niggers spying on this forum to be "the top", nor to have the mental aptitude to even understand the black pill, let alone accept it. Those who spend their lives following and accepting orders from their betters generally aren't going to be very mentally capable when left on their own, and there's not going to be a whole lot of thinking going on in those cavernous craniums of theirs. :feelsLSD:

idk either, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do know the truth.

Same, but I also feel, in a sense, that a good portion of my mental fortitude came as a result of my suffering, and isn't really inherent to me.
I highly doubt the elites are blackpilled tbh. They are very high status and probably coping about it making their wife sexually attracted to them. There’s no escape from the blackpill, neither through social class or trying to control everything.

I‘ve got nothing against Tim Pool either, but he also belongs here with us quite clearly or would if another poster didn’t tell me a while back that Tim supposedly ascended a few times with a few small time girlfriends, most likely due to his successful attempt at fame maxxing, but man did he ever get lucky his youtube/alternative media career took off, as if it hadn’t the dude very well would of ended up here with us due to being about as successful with women as any other hapa male, which is to say not at all.:feelsclown::feelskek:
Why does he keep saying he is half Asian, :feelshaha: he is clearly not and zero percent, he for sure has more nigger DNA than Asian

If Tim Pool thinks personality is all that matters, why doesn't he take off that beanie?

I actually just watched this vid. it’s like they just refuse to admit that women are evil fucks, so they blow it off by saying “oh, they aren't picky with looks. unlike men, women just go for personality so that’s why the data is skewed”. “oh, sure it’s easier for women to hookup but not get relationships”. fucking copers.

If Tim Pool thinks personality is all that matters, why doesn't he take off that beanie?
:feelsthink:

I actually just watched this vid. it’s like they just refuse to admit that women are evil fucks, so they blow it off by saying “oh, they aren't picky with looks. unlike men, women just go for personality so that’s why the data is skewed”. “oh, sure it’s easier for women to hookup but not get relationships”. fucking copers.
:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: They're cucked for that stupid foid. I ain't watching that shit channel anymore. He can fuck right off. They have the evidence right in front of them and they still pull that childish "NYEH!!!" bullshit and proceed to stick their fingers in their ears and lala their way through the most ridiculous of copes that go completely against the evidence sitting right in front of them.

I loathe dishonesty. I loathe dishonest people. And I loathe people that will take the facts, and take the truth, and twist it, until it no longer matches reality, but matches their own, and everyone else's (bandwagon fallacy), preconceived notions of how the world works. They're literally in the same camp as flat-earthers and people who believe(d) the sun revolved around the earth. They're so comically and absurdly wrong in the face of so much counter-evidence, and yet they still plant their feet and go "NYEH!!! WAAAH!" :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why does he keep saying he is half Asian, :feelshaha: he is clearly not and zero percent, he for sure has more nigger DNA than Asian
His mom is Korean.
Male coping never ends, but their actions speak louder than words. He knows women care about looks a lot, and he ce he covers evidence the norwood reaper took his soul.

Read this post.

Tim Pool knows what he is doing and what is that exactly? Exploiting a popular trend, it is something he has always done, in this case that trend is the 'blackpill.'

The video caption says it all, he is appealing to a potential audience of incels whilst trying to manipulate them with redpill copes so that they may become typical consumers of his content. It is smart.

However this just proves the blackpill correct to anyone with decent reasoning, for he does not bother to explain WHY it is that women say 80% of men are unattractive, that they are below average, no, he deflects that issue and hypothesizes ways to 'better' ones position.

If 80% of women think that men are below avergae than what is the new average? The statement is illogical, by suggesting there is an average at least 50% of men have to meet and exceed that average.

This is a hypergamy pill, nothing else, if anything it shows that us incels really are above the curve considering we have known about this for years.

Mainstream fags are just now picking up on this? Yeah sure, nope, they just waited for an 'audience' of sexually denied teenagers to raise into early adulthood so that they could market this new trend. They new about it, they just waited to admit that this is a problem.

Shave, shower, diet, excerise, take up hobbies, careermax, they are teaching the next gen how to become beta providers. It will work for some but most will see through this shit, eventually at least.

Good night.
Hard to say, most people delude themselves into not accepting reality, just like we all once did before we got blackpilled.