Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tiktok twink chadfag crying

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Faggot lost his shit from a fire :feelskek: :feelskek: he judged inkelmans and ER in past videos so enjoy his suffering .
even if its not a foid which means he had life on easy-medium diffuculty instead of tutorial mode
he still deserves to get laughe on :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

PS: in replies i will send some screenshots that might interest you

Last edited:
BTW he is lying there was no fire its for attention and pity sex from foids do NOT feel empathy for this man
The car part was very funny i wish it was real :feelshaha:

"muh muh i lost my childhood home" worst problem a chad has faced
"i lost my pc and shii" stfu faggot you have 2958295825m savings coz tiktok normgroids like to get their news from chad tikfags

Congrats you just gave this attention seeking faggot another view

look at these fake pigskin tears of course that fucking pathetic cuck is lying

Congrats you just gave this attention seeking faggot another view
Tiktok only pays to americans like 0.03 cents every 10k views
He is canadafag i think

look at these fake pigskin tears of course that fucking pathetic cuck is lying
He began a gofund me you know it will be full by one week thanks to normgroids(their betabuxx wife asked them to donate to the chadfag to "test his husband empathy")

and foids who have any sort of money saved that they havent spent on useless shit (99% impossible)

Its only foids sending empathetic comments lol bcuz its chad

Meanwhile when a disabled male person is getting harassed/bullied in a video, they send comments like "GUYS STOP IT WITH THOSE COMMENTS I CANT LIKE ALL OF THEM LMAOAHFAFAFAJFJAFH" (ive seen it before trust me im not lying for useless ragefuel)

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
all of his gofundme donations are from foids only 20% are men (2/10) :feelshaha::feelsree::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Foids will donate 600$ to POPULAR WHITEAMERICAN TIKTOK CHAD but not give a single penny to turks/syrians suffering from earthquakes or afrinigs starving

How can subuhmans not be envious knowing this?

I was hoping he would actually start bawling.

Does it count as crying if the tears don’t actually fall out of your eye?

I've never seen a foid cry and feel empathy for a homeless person, because they're sub8 JFL.
Of course they'll give money to the Chad, they never give anything to sub8s.

I would have loved to see this faggot get burned in the fire and watch his SMV crater

What if it was an Incel arsonist that set the fire lol
Would be based (no it wouldn't, arson is a very serious crime and I do not endorse it in any way WHATSOEVER)
Tbh i am unsure why or how his house was set on fire
Natural or arson idk but IDC

I still can't understand how TikTok is so infested with this exact type of pretty boy chad, i used to think there could not be so many chads in the world, but apparently zoomers were genetically modified

I still can't understand how TikTok is so infested with this exact type of pretty boy chad, i used to think there could not be so many chads in the world, but apparently zoomers were genetically modified
Hypergamy has been on the rise for decades now so the previous incel generation didnt reproduce so all teenfags are tall and gl Now

However femLe sub5s obv got to reproduce and now the ugly teens exist bc they didnt get lucky and got moms shitty appereance instead of CHADS dad (my own situation)

Double slit your wrists, load a shotgun & fire into your head. And go to Hell you sissy

If it was an inkie, they'd tell him to man up and shave his head bald. Oh and go to the gym too lol