Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TikTok makes me want to fucking rope on the spot, and yet I can't stop watching

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Fuck man it's all underage people who gigamogs me in every aspect. Teens who look better than me and even are taller and have more defined jawlines than me (27). Teens having their first girlfriends and boyfriends and basically discovering sex since to them it's something "new" even if they're not virgins, something I should have done 10 years ago but I'm still a fucking virgin. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Why tf am I 27 and still a kissless virgin who's never been in a relationship? How can my life have gone so wrong, what is wrong with me? :cryfeels:

Tiktok

TIKTOK IS HARAM @ZkinnyG @ShySaxon @Toadman

It's retarded how people can make money out of tik tok videos.

Tiktok is all bs. Most of them use drugs.

Not watching that complete trash

zoomer? im 27. fucking 27 and still a virgin. just how :cryfeels:
:lul: Oh ok I didn't read the post

the agepill is brutal. It just gets worse with time

I was watching some tiktoks today, and, you know how on tiktok a video theme becomes popular and then everyone is imitating it? Well today they were all talking about having sex and shit, and it was basically a bunch of foids showing that, first off, they're as horny as men but just chad only, which we already knew, but anyway and most importantly, they were all saying shit about how they were about to do it for the first time, and it was just :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: i will never have that because even IF i ascend i would have to hide my incel past or the foid wouldn't want anything to do with me, and god knows how i'll manage to pretend to be experienced, but it won't be a good, comfortable time with someone else who is also new to it and is ok with you being inexperienced, that's forever gone

I have seen over 10,000 tik tok videos. 90% of teenage girls (12-19) make tik toks about sex or sex related subjects

Tik Tok is the biggest cancer internet has witnessed

Tik tok is blackpilling zoomers

tiktok is low iq

I don't use it I only use instagram kek

i like the joker memes tbh

Tik Tok is the biggest cancer internet has witnessed
and who knows what sort of cancer we will have in 10 years? each new popular social media site/app is worse than the last

and who knows what sort of cancer we will have in 10 years? each new popular social media site/app is worse than the last
True. TikTok is even worse and sluttier than Instagram that was even worse and sluttier than Facebook.
God knows what kind of (((social media))) is coming next

True. TikTok is even worse and sluttier than Instagram that was even worse and sluttier than Facebook.
God knows what kind of (((social media))) is coming next
don't forget snapchat :lul:

The Tik Tok videos posted here are terrible, I don't understand the appeal, it's all cringe attention whoring :feelsUgh:, why watch that shit?

Tik tok is very brutal indeed. Seeing all the young beautiful fertile females who I missed out on for being too ugly. Shit took me back to middle school/high school again.

I wish I was tiktok pretty boy

TikTok makes me feel like I'm a different species

Tiktok is a far more powerful weapon produced by China than anything else.

This destroys entire social structures. Even a maxed out nuke couldn't do that level of damage

I hate that app as well

“How can my life have gone so wrong?”

A1C3C1A1 552F 4E98 AA82 33327E1FD83D

I'm so glad I'm going to be an oldcel soon. I can't imagine having to endure the suifuel of seeing my oneitis on video.

I dont use it for the same reason

I cant bear to watch Tiktok. Every tiktok make me cringe and despise them

I'm so glad I'm going to be an oldcel soon. I can't imagine having to endure the suifuel of seeing my oneitis on video.
gigateracope

no one should be an oldcel, you should either ascend or rope

Tiktok is a far more powerful weapon produced by China than anything else.

This destroys entire social structures. Even a maxed out nuke couldn't do that level of damage
Based.
Not even the Tsar bomba can compare to social media degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back