Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TikTok is lowkey annoying now

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★★
"Mog, Brutal, Over"...I know you guys said something happened during the summer or so, that caused this but damn, It's too much. It feels so wrong seeing blackpill terminology spread so fast. And femoids are fucking using it. Stupid toilets. Shit gets on my nerves.

dragon ball GIF

Click on the share button and press not interested

Stop watching the TikTok looksmaxxing bullshit dude, if you ignore it it'll go away from your feed. It's a meme trend that will go away once they find something new to latch onto. :feelscomfy:

Females are also posting adriana fagma who's not even that good

I
Stop watching the TikTok looksmaxxing bullshit dude, if you ignore it it'll go away from your feed. It's a meme trend that will go away once they find something new to latch onto. :feelscomfy:
I hope so
Thing is, I don't actively look for any blackpill related content on TikTok of all places.

I

I hope so
Thing is, I don't actively look for any blackpill related content on TikTok of all places.
There's good blackpill content like ER edits and then there are faggots who edit chico

Tiktok has always been highkey annoying jfl.

Tiktok has always been highkey annoying jfl.
especially in public when you hear the chinktok normienigger music emanating from the tinny sounding phone speakers