Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

This account is still up but I lost my password to it

Alright this turk faggot is ignoring me I’m out of here

cope. I had 28K comments in the year of 2020 because I kept destroying faggots in debates.
I even made a few foids cry :feelshaha: :feelshaha: who told me on discord or tiktok live how mean I was
kek that's based as fuck, honestly, it's so hilarious how saying basic truths to these tiktok whores will make their brains melt, despite the fact that many of them engage in the blackpill without even being aware of it

kek that's based as fuck, honestly, it's so hilarious how saying basic truths to these tiktok whores will make their brains melt, despite the fact that many of them engage in the blackpill without even being aware of it
Yup. I used to love triggering these whores, faggots and retards on tiktok. I also found another one of someone seething at my comments

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticallens/video/7014965702108925190

There used to be some based accounts back in the day I used to follow that got blackpilled. Have you heard of LatinoZoomer?

Tiktok is for individuals with mental negrosis (are mentally niggers).

Look him up he was an old friend of mine that got cucked by a Becky groyper. He got arrested a few months ago for being framed on something posted on his telegram chat.

not directly ON tiktok but here

Fuck you JBW coper

Incest among arabs is always suicidefuel for me. We'd probably have 10 iq points higher without it. Funny thing is, even in thr hadiths, it is acknowledged that cousin fucking makes you dumber. Even in the fucking hadiths.
Brutal

Kill yourself faggot

Fucking BWC worshipping faggot

@ElTruecel another quite relatable vid I found

Do you have a new account?

Proven untrue lmfao
How so? Northern Europeans have more Yamnaya & SHG blood. in fact Norwegians have the highest Yamnaya dna. Now the southern Europeans have the most EEF dna with some regions reaching up to 90% like Sardinia.

Jfl somalis are pathetic compared to any non-bantu population. Krygz mog. Only thing somalis have is being tall
Somalis are way accepted than those mongoloids wtf you talking about. Socially and politically despite being a failed state for 30 years. Somalia is part of the Arab league despite being non-arabic speaking nation. Somalis can get Arab women from Syria to Yemen. Some Somalis are wealthy Gulf Maxxers. I've been informed they are thousands of Yemeni and Syrian refugees living in Northen Somalia now as things have improved there.

There is a hilarious racist Somali Twitter community called #Darknn

I see they've spread to TikTok too JFL
Oh yea they’ve been on tiktok it’s funny.

Fucking BWC worshipping faggot
3911220-20SoyBooru.png
1585320-20SoyBooru.png

37395%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

Somalis are way accepted than those mongoloids
embarassing cope. MENAs and europeans alike love anime and kpop more than whatever somalis produce
Somalia is part of the Arab league despite being non-arabic speaking nation.
What does that prove?
Somalis can get Arab women from Syria to Yemen.
source?
Some Somalis are wealthy Gulf Maxxers.
OK. So?
I've been informed they are thousands of Yemeni and Syrian refugees living in Northen Somalia now as things have improved there.
Yes and those yemenis and syrians will be the ones to improve Somalia due to their higher IQ.

There really isn't.
Course there is. They look the same

Based vid. Don't know why you're posting this like it's an own
I can say Somalis have a similar skull shape to Swedish people. Just as delusional.
Nah, that's a shit comparison and you know it. Somalis look more similar to bantus than they do to swedes. Whereas krygz look similar to Koreans and japs.

In fact, since krygz are partially aryan, they occasionally even have pale skin and blue eyes double eyelids, and more hapa looming faces, so they mog Koreans in fact.

How so? Northern Europeans have more Yamnaya & SHG blood. in fact Norwegians have the highest Yamnaya dna. Now the southern Europeans have the most EEF dna with some regions reaching up to 90% like Sardinia.
The Cheddar Man (black with blue eyes) thing has been disproven. A lot of the video is bullshit, lol. https://www.amazon.com/Great-Sea-Human-History-Mediterranean/ If you're interested in Southern/Med Europe's actual history I suggest reading this book, it's a good read.

Alright I’ll read it, but Cheddar man wasn’t black as in black his skin was just a little darker. This isn’t exclusive to all HG populations in Europe btw
Yeah. Also a lot of it has to do with the fact that the Mediterranean basin has been colonized by basically everyone (minus Sub-Saharans lmfao)

Yeah. Also a lot of it has to do with the fact that the Mediterranean basin has been colonized by basically everyone (minus Sub-Saharans lmfao)
Oh yea ofc. I mean Mediterraneans are pretty much home to the greatest civilizations and where most of the civilized world was for most of the bronze, copper, iron and even Middle Ages

Oh yea ofc. I mean Mediterraneans are pretty much home to the greatest civilizations and where most of the civilized world was for most of the bronze, copper, iron and even Middle Ages
Yeah. It's nice to see people on this forum that actually know shit about genealogy and history, cheers.

Yeah. It's nice to see people on this forum that actually know shit about genealogy and history, cheers.
Those are the few things I’m good at and like reading about. You should spend more time on here and discuss it with us members who are more knowledgeable on these topics. It’s actually a frequent topic we discuss here

Look at these Blonde white women thirsting for this tall mulatto baskerballer. Brutal. Over for Keep-the-white-race-purecels. Iver for 1488cels. Over for hitlercels. This reminds me of how white women are in fact NOT the most race royal, but they only appear to be so because white men have the highest SMV

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@tballbaske1/video/7215937890818247982