Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

This is a based tiktok I wonder if @Draconian Times watched it
I have not watched it. It was a very popular documentary among the alternative right when it came out, but the documentary was so long that it took forever to load. Plus, it addresses everything that I have read or heard about somewhere. So I did not need to watch it after all. It is more useful to newer people in our midst who are slowly becoming aware of the Jewish Question and the ongoing struggle of the White race.

I am familiar with the old Jew in that TikTok video. He was pressed on the Talmud and its hatred toward the Goyim. Though he was careful not to say anything explicit, he did not deny that the Orthodox Jews have this view on the Goyim. I do not believe every Jew who walks on this planet is in cahoots with the elite to conspire against Europeans and rule the world, but they certainly contribute to the plan of their superiors, one way or another, by supporting what they support.

I have not watched it. It was a very popular documentary among the alternative right when it came out, but the documentary was so long that it took forever to load. Plus, it addresses everything that I have read or heard about somewhere. So I did not need to watch it after all. It is more useful to newer people in our midst who are slowly becoming aware of the Jewish Question
True

>balding
>chinlet
>manlet
>still gets a noodle whorw wife

This is exactly what I mean when I say you dont need blonde hair/blue eyes to JBWmax. this Bulgarian looks like a sand nigger, yet because of his tall nose, double eyelids, and non-flat face, he gets a stacy Mongol wife, look how thick her thighs are
I'm not denying JBW (I think it is one of three BP pillars) but keep in mind that Bulgaria has massively better living standard compared to Mongolia. Also she trying to get inside that sweet EU Schengen.

Blonde blue eyed stacy says she's ready for a white beta now that she's been ran through by a tall tyrone

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@yourdadsgirl2003/video/7192035596997512490

I'm not denying JBW (I think it is one of three BP pillars) but keep in mind that Bulgaria has massively better living standard compared to Mongolia. Also she trying to get inside that sweet EU Schengen.
Maybe, but she also posted a vid of her with her hapa kids, and they all look turkic now, double eyelids and pinker skin. One of them even has blondish hair.

Bro, no fucking WAY this dude is italian. If he didn't say his race, I'd genuinley believe this dude was MENA. Look at his swarthy, yellow skin tone, He's dark as fuck. Even his blue eyes are DARK blue, and he has wavy hair, and you can see his massive roman/semitic nose. Brutal. Italians = honorary sand niggers.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@frankdomenic/video/7192606518200585478

whitey worship thread

@Made in Heaven why are you on Normie tiktok JFL follow based accounts instead of this shit

do you mind if I post my own collection

600k likes, people calling her beautiful. genderswap is a 2/10 trucel.

statusmaxxed gremlin gets a girlfriend

man has to walk entire date with broken leg just to get rejected

6.6 million likes, women complaining "men don't do romance anymore" when they specifically only go for chad who doesn't do that. blame yourself not men.

tall 4/10 nigger

"girl out of his league" is looksmatched

creature gets a bf at least 2 rating points higher than her

girl making fun of guys on app trying to find friends for being ugly 50k likes.

do you mind if I post my own collection
Sure, that second vid u posted lol. I was gonna post thay myself. Crazy af. Noodle whores are based for destroying Chad's genes

Sure, that second vid u posted lol. I was gonna post thay myself. Crazy af. Noodle whores are based for destroying Chad's genes
they're also obsessed with making videos about it for some reason. her entire account is about the fact she has a tall white boyfriend.
also incase you're wondering why he wears a hat in almost every video

they're also obsessed with making videos about it for some reason. her entire account is about the fact she has a tall white boyfriend
Notice how he holds her up like she's a baby too? Women fucking love pedophilia but will never admit it, they love feeling like little girls when they're with chad

I know this isn't tiktok but still. I just saw this youtube and it is unfurling real. This blonde chadlite is somehow settling with a 2/10 curry woman who has fucked up skin. @Transcended Trucel @Misogynist Curry 卐 . Even with indian women being some of the most repulsive creatures, they are still able to get white chad

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BOULfGMzvQo

Notice how he holds her up like she's a baby too? Women fucking love pedophilia but will never admit it, they love feeling like little girls when they're with chad
Take the Autopedophilia pill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I know this isn't tiktok but still. I just saw this youtube and it is unfurling real. This blonde chadlite is somehow settling with a 2/10 curry woman who has fucked up skin. @Transcended Trucel @Misogynist Curry 卐 . Even with indian women being some of the most repulsive creatures, they are still able to get white chad

massively retarded Chad jfl

I've seen many gingers irl who fuck niggers, both male gingers and female gingers. It's very weird. You almost always see blonde and ginger women with black men

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@ash.e.e/video/7196880993100352810

massively retarded Chad jfl
Wouldn't surprise me if he's autistic. He's an easy 8.5/10 for a white male, and by indian standards, he is a 12/10 yet he marries a burn-victim curry. At least if she was a bollywood-tier curry, I'd understand.

girl making fun of guys on app trying to find friends for being ugly 50k likes.

The fact that these fucking underage dating apps even exist is the biggest blackpill.

It’s all your personality bro!!!!

this entire thread :lul:

Who cares? Fuck whites!! This stupid cuck race is rapidly going extinct and it's exhilarating.

Mindbroken half-Yemeni mind broken that her mother admited to taking BWC so she could be whiter. What's funny is that despite this Yemeni being half-European she still looks less white than Most Lebs, Syrians, and Palestinians. Hell, I look whiter than her despite not being half European. Just goes to show how subhuman Yemeni genetics must be compared to northern Arab countries

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@reeseyrat/video/7201944851712101675

If you keep loading up tiktok youre gonna rope. Just uninstall that shit.

If you keep loading up tiktok youre gonna rope. Just uninstall that shit.
Tiktok has some based content if you know where to look. It unironically helped redpill and Blackpill me on some things