Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thugmaxxing will only work with face and hair

B

blackchico

Banned
-
If you low inhib 80 iq thugmax with a super smash bros haircut and low t low appeal face, people will just think you’re retarded especially if you try socializing like a thug and saying whatever random dumb shit comes to your mind

U need a high t deep voice too

"super smash bros haircut"

grAY

If you low inhib 80 iq thugmax with a super smash bros haircut and low t low appeal face, people will just think you’re retarded especially if you try socializing like a thug and saying whatever random dumb shit comes to your mind
what is needed for thugmaxxing is height and decent face

Nah I see the ugliest niggers with girls...inceldom was never a black problem.

Nah I see the ugliest niggers with girls...inceldom was never a black problem.
Nah it’s all about having low inhib if you’re high inhib without looks the other low inhib niggas will bully u and u can’t get the shaquishas

Nah it’s all about having low inhib if you’re high inhib without looks the other low inhib niggas will bully u and u can’t get the shaquishas
Nah all a black guy has to do is be decent looking and a little NT and he can get some mudshark. Blacks can't be incel I'm sorry.

That’s literally anyone dude

Cope, blacks get away with being average or even below average in looks more than any other race, including White guys.

Thugmaxx and NT.

Cope, blacks get away with being average or even below average in looks more than any other race, including White guys.

Thugmaxx and NT.
Yep the standards are lower for black men as far as looks because on average niggers look like shit.

Yep the standards are lower for black men as far as looks because on average niggers look like shit.

And Jewish BBC myth propaganda that White females swallow up every bit as eagerly as the black dicks they shove in their mouths.