Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thugmaxxing always made me feel better

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I want to thugmaxx so bad, I wanna rape foids, this is why I love Andrew Tate describing how weak women are, exactly how I would torture them by the way(in anime)

View: https://youtu.be/J2cOq55iFZ4

Andrew Tate is so funny man I can't, thugmaxxing really fulfills my desires when I see other men do this, it's just funny and satisfying, because women have treated me horribly, it brings me joy to give something back to these whores and bitches.

Exactly why I'm into rap, it's thugmaxxed and cool, aggressive action, I go for things I know I couldn't do and things that I know are satisfactory, they're just so good.

Based and thugpilled? :feelsautistic:

Although you can thugmaxx too hard, I'd honestly rather it be more accepted to 16-20th centurymaxx than thugmax, what a cope really is is wearing a popin suit and doing whatever you do in a suit.

16-20th centurymaxxers > thugmaxxers

Apes aren't really something I think we as a society should try to imatate, but more power to you Brocel no Hate at all:panties::panties:

thugmaxxign