Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thugmaxing ain't worth it.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
IMG 20240816 132642

I was never interested in the thugmaxkng path. The risks are too high too. White guys are luckier than us. I watched some wasians couples on IG and the algorithm keep throwing those stuff to me. Honestly white guys can seamax easily. They'll find at least an Asian woman to marry meanwhile thugmaxing for blacks is too risky and makes no sense.
What am I supposed to do as a normal black?

niggermaxxing

Where did you grow up? Was it a more black neighborhood or white?

View attachment 1226708

I was never interested in the thugmaxkng path. The risks are too high too. White guys are luckier than us. I watched some wasians couples on IG and the algorithm keep throwing those stuff to me. Honestly white guys can seamax easily. They'll find at least an Asian woman to marry meanwhile thugmaxing for blacks is too risky and makes no sense.
Somehow you get called a fag for not sounding reddit

niggers are just violent, low iq and high t by default no one of nigger thugs is “thugmaxxing” its just how they are. If you are a black and you are high inhib pussy and sub5 at the same time well what can i say game over

niggers are just violent, low iq and high t by default no one of nigger thugs is “thugmaxxing” its just how they are. If you are a black and you are high inhib pussy and sub5 at the same time well what can i say game over
Danm

Even if get haircut regularly,dress nicely, carrermax??

View attachment 1226708

love jacked & stacked - funny thing is he used to be a redpill coper influencer who would talk about game and status and all that, his blackpill descent was insane to watch now he fully understands lookism and how all of that stuff is cope, looksmaxxing is cope, etc.

it's wild to see.

he's not incel but he understands blackpill. there's a video of him in the old days with some mogger redpill influencer discussing blackpill, the difference between his opinions now and back then are insane this man (somewhat normie compared to us inkwells) really got blackpilled hard:

View: https://youtu.be/_6wUzmQecfY

View attachment 1226708

as another black kid who grew up in a very very caucasian upper middle class suburb. yeah, we're basically cooked man idk what to tell you. If you looked good you could maybe appeal to latina foids or something they are more receptive to non-thugmaxxed/lame black guys i've seen. But 9 times out of 10 other races won't look or check for you, you're not tyrone attractive or thugmaxxed enough for regular black girls to check for you, and the rare black girls that aren't thugmaxxed or somewhat normal - the "earthy" girls like pic related:
, THEY ALWAYS DATE WHITE DUDES. it's crazy. It's like we're on the same level as asiancels and currycels. doomed to watch our race date white or date peak bone structure of the same race. normies and thugmaxxers are just betabuxxers of different brands. incels in denial who are paying for pussy or suffering a great cost (going to jail for thugmaxxing) all for a foid.

buy a motorcycle or something my guy.

Last edited:
love jacked & stacked - funny thing is he used to be a redpill coper influencer who would talk about game and status and all that, his blackpill descent was insane to watch now he fully understands lookism and how all of that stuff is cope, looksmaxxing is cope, etc.

it's wild to see.

he's not incel but he understands blackpill. there's a video of him in the old days with some mogger redpill influencer discussing blackpill, the difference between his opinions now and back then are insane this man (somewhat normie compared to us inkwells) really got blackpilled hard:

View: https://youtu.be/_6wUzmQecfY

Do you think he's not single right now?

as another black kid who grew up in a very very caucasian upper middle class suburb. yeah, we're basically cooked man idk what to tell you. If you looked good you could maybe appeal to latina foids or something they are more receptive to non-thugmaxxed/lame black guys i've seen. But 9 times out of 10 other races won't look or check for you, you're not tyrone attractive or thugmaxxed enough for regular black girls to check for you, and the rare black girls that aren't thugmaxxed or somewhat normal - the "earthy" girls like pic related: View attachment 1226840, THEY ALWAYS DATE WHITE DUDES. it's crazy. It's like we're on the same level as asiancels and currycels. doomed to watch our race date white or date peak bone structure of the same race. normies and thugmaxxers are just betabuxxers of different brands. incels in denial who are paying for pussy or suffering a great cost (going to jail for thugmaxxing) all for a foid.

buy a motorcycle or something my guy.
Brutal

THEY ALWAYS DATE WHITE DUDES
White men can get even better looking bw without trying to and blakc women love being tied up by them

Thugs are very sad to see, same with many criminals. So many blacks have killed each other over pussy its sad.

View attachment 1226708

Even joseph merrick looks like a psl god next to you, thats what you need to realize as a deformed asian man.

Imagine running the risk of waking up and being dismembered alive just because of pussy

Haiti
99.999%blacks
Do you guys really eat mud down there? Genuine question, I've heard that for years.

On another note, I thought thugmaxxing was a strat in white countries. I didn't really think it was necessary in majority African countries.

Yeah I was always the awkward calm guy.
Which is exactly why you ended up as an incel. Because foids love low IQ thugs, but this is especially true for black women. They really are sending love letters to men in prison. Which is absolutely cray cray but this is commonplace in black community