Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

throwback to the time a girl said i looked like some character in The Batman (2022)

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
no nigga i'm a truecel it wasn't robert pattinson. i forgot the character's name this foid said i looked like so i looked at the cast and immediately spotted the nigga i'm supposed to look like. at the time i just said thanks and went on with my day. JFL she insulted me, i should've called her a whore. it reminds me of when DBDR said someone told him he looked like ed sheeran, only to realize ed sheeran is an ugly mfer who's only popular because he has a chad voice. it's ovER. i look way worse than this nigga too. but w/e

L intro 1671503793

brutal no reply pill

Users who are viewing this thread​

• aesthetic_recon
Total: 1 (Incels: 1, Bluepillers: 0)

Batman villains are all incels.

Batman Returns - Penguin - deformed truecel
Batman Forever - Riddler - psycho STEMcel
Batman Begins - Scarecrow - psycho STEMcel
The Dark Knight - Joker - incel
The Batman - Riddler - incel

Noreplypill is the most brutal pill there is.

It is Israel's fault that I am a virgin

Edward NIGma. Yeah he's the most relatable batman villain ngl. A lot of them are incels tbh, Penguin is a turbomanlet sub4, Killer Croc is a deformed truecel, Riddler is autistic, Mad Hatter is also manlet, Scarecrow is a mentalcel, Heath Ledger Joker is a Norwood victim, Arthur Fleck is a schizocel, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back