Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Three Letter Agencies where exfiltrating our data and messed up...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

Niggas may be asking, what the fuck is redis?

Redis is a Nosql Database.....you heard that right fellow *cels, they have collected all our data and they messed up the database, they use xenforo as well(looking at stuff) it's soo over.

It seems like an error that relates to not being able to write to disk....maybe a new user logged in and didn't have write permissions? whoever it was really messed up but it's over regardless. Assume compromise

Oh yeah, and fuck you @Master . I don't mind three letter agencies stealing my data but don't take .is offline. It's how I cope. I found myself refreshing the page for the past 2 hours or so:cryfeels:

WE WILL NEVER GO DOWN!!

@Master Yo u been slippin these past months, its time to retire

Hello feds I just wanted to fuck Amelie Cheung, I only meant to harm her hymen

Hello feds I just wanted to fuck Amelie Cheung
Feds please read my signature, I am in fact not an incel, this is all a joke. I'm a black tyrone, here to torment the incels

I thought it was some ddoser tbhngl

My screen is glowing, even with the brightness all the way down. BRUTAL.

Oh yeah, and fuck you @Master . I don't mind three letter agencies stealing my data but don't take .is offline. It's how I cope. I found myself refreshing the page for the past 2 hours or so:cryfeels:
Me to :cryfeels:

Remember. Never say anything on these forums that could incriminate yourself. Even if you're just joking it's not worth the risk. Every site that stays up on the web has to bend the knee to feds when they request or face being taken down. There is no safe spaces.

Remember. Never say anything on these forums that could incriminate yourself. Even if you're just joking it's not worth the risk. Every site that stays up on the web has to bend the knee to feds when they request or face being taken down. There is no safe spaces.
This

100% true

View attachment 1209872

Redis is a Nosql Database.....you heard that right fellow *cels, they have collected all our data and they messed up the database, they use xenforo as well(looking at stuff) it's soo over.

It seems like an error that relates to not being able to write to disk....maybe a new user logged in and didn't have write permissions? whoever it was really messed up but it's over regardless. Assume compromise
and here i thought this was just some basic mysql and php board

If they would want it they could just take physical access to server data and shut it down

t. posted his face and got exposed as a faggot

Weird as fuck seeing that text tbh

What does this mean for me concretely?

Nah it was most likely the three letter agency. Assume compromise
Voluntary giving over info to the feds or feds trying to break in? What info do they get?

View attachment 1209872

I wonder who it was my nigga

if its really the feds cold boy and dr autismo are fucked.

It's over for this site

View attachment 1209872

I'm low IQ brocel
Explain in simple terms

What does this mean for me concretely?
Everything that connects you to this website has been compromised. The public IP used to access .is, emails and passwords(used to log into the site), conversations etc. Basically everything that Mortis has done on .is

Voluntary giving over info to the feds or feds trying to break in? What info do they get?
I'd assume they voluntary give info to the feds. I mean @Master can't find the three letter agencies tbh, he has to comply to their demands or it's jail time kek

Everything that connects you to this website has been compromised. The public IP used to access .is, emails and passwords(used to log into the site), conversations etc. Basically everything that Mortis has done on .is
Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I'm low IQ brocel
Explain in simple terms
It's over mang, If you said anything incriminating on this site, the three letter agency could use it against you in the court of law. I doubt they'd target mzansicels, we have worse problems than incel in ZA

View attachment 1209872

Anon programming and machinery makes my head explode how can one possibly process so many numbers and gibberish computers generate and easily understand that

It's over mang, If you said anything incriminating on this site, the three letter agency could use it against you in the court of law. I doubt they'd target mzansicels, we have worse problems than incel in ZA
I used a burner email with no phone number attached
Is it over

I used a burner email with no phone number attached
Is it over
good opsec tbh, but if they really wanted you they could just get your IP(could be static or dynamic, depends on your ISP) that you used when creating the burner email mang, but I don't think they'd take it that far. I also used a burner email

good opsec tbh, but if they really wanted you they could just get your IP(could be static or dynamic, depends on your ISP) that you used when creating the burner email mang, but I don't think they'd take it that far. I also used a burner email
I'll change my IP, will it affect our job opportunities?

Anon programming and machinery makes my head explode how can one possibly process so many numbers and gibberish computers generate and easily understand that

I'll change my IP, will it affect our job opportunities?
You can't technically change it because it's provided by your ISP(telkom, MTN, etc). Your ISP has logs of everything mang, so when you made the burner email they have logs that contain the time stamps, and everything mang

Too late your old ISP has logs of your shit, best thing to do is not incriminate yourself any further(in minecraft) and hopefully the 3 letter agency have mercy on mzansicels

Too late your old ISP has logs of your shit, best thing to do is not incriminate yourself any further(in minecraft) and hopefully the 3 letter agency have mercy on mzansicels
Theres less than 10 mzanicels on here
We should be safe
But I wonder what was the motive for this?

Theres less than 10 mzanicels on here
We should be safe
But I wonder what was the motive for this?
If you think about it, Master doens't run ads or anything. How does he generate income? It's either he's rich and pays for the incel community or he sells our data. I'm not here to speculate though so idk. I'm pretty sure mzansicels don't have to be worried about anything. The FBI at least don't have jurisdiction in south africa

I was wondering what had happened...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back