Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Three Letter Agencies where exfiltrating our data and messed up...

Common knowledge. I assumed this site was compromised the day I joined

Your opsec is no match for Israeli technology. If they want you bad enough, they’ll get you
They're acting like I'm about to ER

Common knowledge. I assumed this site was compromised the day I joined
Same tbh, it's only a matter of time until the site gets banned immediately

what will happen to us brocels how will we communicate with each other?
Cut off all your brocels, if you add them on jewcord, jewstagram or any social media platform, you give the three letter agencies more avenues to find you. Cut all of them of and proceed to live your miserable life. It was all a dream

Cut off all your brocels, if you add them on jewcord, jewstagram or any social media platform, you give the three letter agencies more avenues to find you. Cut all of them of and proceed to live your miserable life. It was all a dream
Brutal

Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Prince of Bel Air was a brutal heightpill. Carlton always got clowned for being a manlet while Will got all the bitches

Sad Oh No GIF by BrownSugarApp

Does that mean they tap you and check your other social medias and what you're doing or they just have your data and what you say on this site ?

Does that mean they tap you and check your other social medias and what you're doing or they just have your data and what you say on this site ?
They for certain have your data that pertains to this site, but OSINT isn't very diffcult, if you have your brocels, on social media platforms. I'm sure they can piece together who and where you are

They for certain have your data that pertains to this site, but OSINT isn't very diffcult, if you have your brocels, on social media platforms. I'm sure they can piece together who and where you are
I mean if they got my IP for example did they already tap into my laptop and shit ?

I don't have any brocels anywhere so far. Am I good?

I'm already a paranoid schizophrenic I don't need this shit

I mean if they got my IP for example did they already tap into my laptop and shit ?
I'm mean the three letter agencies have exploits for vulns that have never went public, so if they really wanted you they could but I think that would be a waste of state resources I guess but one thing is certain...if they really wanted to find suicidal schizoid they could easily find you
Nope, Assume compromise. Did you visit .is on your home network, did you visit .is on your school network? Did you use your real email when signing up to .is? If anythingthey already know who you are. Their probably looking for people who most likely will go ER(which is not me, 3 letter agencies)
It's over mang

Search up the eternal blue exploit. The gist of it:

The Shadow Brokers, a hacking group whose identity remains unknown, leaked a trove of NSA tools, including the exploit code for EternalBlue, in April 2017

Mind you, eternal blue could compromise any window 7,8,8.1 and 10 system and it gave them administration privileges. Do you really think they don't have similar exploits like this??????????????

I'm mean the three letter agencies have exploits for vulns that have never went public, so if they really wanted you they could but I think that would be a waste of state resources I guess but one thing is certain...if they really wanted to find suicidal schizoid they could easily find you

Nope, Assume compromise. Did you visit .is on your home network, did you visit .is on your school network? Did you use your real email when signing up to .is? If anythingthey already know who you are. Their probably looking for people who most likely will go ER(which is not me, 3 letter agencies)

It's over mang
I see

Well whatever I just hope this shithole stays up.

I don't think I'm on their radar even I don't post glowie shit.

The United States National Security Agency (NSA) discovered this vulnerability, and it was a part of their secret toolkit. It became public when a hacker group called the Shadow Brokers leaked the NSA’s tools in April 2017.

Why Was It So Critical?​

EternalBlue became a subject of grave concern for several reasons:

1. Popularity of Windows: With Windows being the most widespread operating system globally, a flaw within it puts a vast number of systems at risk.
  2. Difficulty of Patching: Even though Microsoft released patches to fix this vulnerability, many organizations were slow to implement them or were using outdated versions of Windows that were not supported.
  3. Weaponized Nature: The sophistication of the exploit made it extremely powerful. As part of the NSA’s toolkit, it was designed for espionage, not for common cybercriminal activities.

Search up the eternal blue exploit. The gist of it:

The Shadow Brokers, a hacking group whose identity remains unknown, leaked a trove of NSA tools, including the exploit code for EternalBlue, in April 2017

Mind you, eternal blue could compromise any window 7,8,8.1 and 10 system and it gave them administration privileges. Do you really think they don't have similar exploits like this??????????????
Lmao over

it's just a db error, how did you get the glowies out of that?

Hey Feds when will u give wade Wilson death penalty and also I eat McNuggets everyday and am obese and fat and cannot move and everything I say is from the corner of my head and is a joke. I make a lot of gta v rps and drink tolet water!

Last edited:

It's over mang
Godly erenyeager is a lazy manlet who is soft irl and plays gta v. Or even that anymore because PlayStation 5 broke

Last edited:
I LOVE niggers and faggots, officer! Ask anyone here!

also there are public datasets already anyway https://www.google.com/search?q=incels.is+dataset
IMG 2348

First off NIGGA, THAT is only message. Do you really think a database only consists of messages? Obviously not, there are timestamps, IP addresses uses, user-agents used(browsers) everysingle thing is in that database mang jfl Don't believe everything you read on the internet. JFL the dataset isn't even available anymore

they are too busy smuggling niggers across border and planning another Trump assasination

View attachment 1209978
First off NIGGA, THAT is only message. Do you really think a database only consists of messages? Obviously not, there are timestamps, IP addresses uses, user-agents used(browsers) everysingle thing is in that database mang jfl Don't believe everything you read on the internet. JFL the dataset isn't even available anymore
i mean every website/social on the internet tracks those things, the question is where did you get the fact that they sell it to 3 letters agents? i mean even google search tracks those things

View attachment 1209978
also it's clearly stated
Incelsis privacy

i mean every website/social on the internet tracks those things, the question is where did you get the fact that they sell it to 3 letters agents? i mean even google search tracks those things
Nigga are you stupid? You are correct when you say every website tracks those things and you'd be correct if you said that many social media platforms and website sell our data jfl so we can get targeted ads mang

Does anyone seriously think this ISNT a fed site?

Oh yeah, and fuck you @Master . I don't mind three letter agencies stealing my data but don't take .is offline. It's how I cope. I found myself refreshing the page for the past 2 hours or so:cryfeels:

Remember. Never say anything on these forums that could incriminate yourself. Even if you're just joking it's not worth the risk. Every site that stays up on the web has to bend the knee to feds when they request or face being taken down. There is no safe spaces.
I'd rather have this site taken and and reborn than give data to feds

I'm so fucked up in life that I don't even know if I should care

What does a depressed drunk have to offer them? You can see what you want, I have nothing left to hide

Remember. Never say anything on these forums that could incriminate yourself. Even if you're just joking it's not worth the risk. Every site that stays up on the web has to bend the knee to feds when they request or face being taken down. There is no safe spaces.

Nigga are you stupid? You are correct when you say every website tracks those things and you'd be correct if you said that many social media platforms and website sell our data jfl so we can get targeted ads mang
i mean, this is not even self hosted and uses a proprietary forum engine, of course there's something that goes "untold". you don't go to incels.is for perfect anonymity, there are better places

i mean, this is not even self hosted and uses a proprietary forum engine, of course there's something that goes "untold". you don't go to incels.is for perfect anonymity, there are better places
yeah I completely agree but we aren't here for anonymity, we're here to be incels not here for our data can be sold to 3 letter agencies for the highest bidder. I didn't even know that it wasn't self-hosted but I knew that they use Xenforo as their CMS

yeah I completely agree but we aren't here for anonymity, we're here to be incels not here for our data can be sold to 3 letter agencies for the highest bidder. I didn't even know that it wasn't self-hosted but I knew that they use Xenforo as their CMS
i actually don't know if it's self hosted, but it's rare these days to have a dedicated server, i don't think the owner would put much money and time for this

maybe it is, maybe it isn't, your db error image is not proving either
grAY this isn't the first time the site went down, mark my words this thread will get deleted sooner or later. There have been tons of errors, you've only been here a month. I shouldn't even be speaking to you grAY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back