Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Three foids claiming we're nihlist terrorists on TV

I don't consider they as humans too.

Ah yes nihilism, the official ideology of the I.N.C.E.L. movement

they should invite me there and I d go joker on them

>Nihilist terrorists

journalism is meme

and it's a black woman.

They'll call you a nihilist once they can no longer use 'pussy' to keep you in line, a good little beta wage cuck working with hopes of one day getting a whiff of pussy.

this rasta-nigger foid probably smoking :smonk: and rubbing her clit while reading this thread rn :feelsEhh:

GBnews is the Fox News of the UK, they have basically no viewership and like all cuckservatives they live in a fantasy world.

Always amusing how clueless they are about what are our claims and issues. It's like they don't even bother :feelshaha:

>8chan. Bitch its gone for a while now.
>reddit allows freedom of speech. Bwahaha :feelshaha:

Nihilist terrorism was related to anarchist movements of the 19th century, which i find that quite fascinating. Tbh, she´s not wrong: we are nihilist and the blackpill ideology is an alliteration of the negative nihilism developed by German Pessimism in the 19th century: biological determinism, voluntarism, and so on. Yet, thee majority of guys in this forum are extremely retarded and they tend to vulgarized incelism

Everything the sheboon said was correct until she brought up the typical feminist lie/trope about us saying we’re entitled simply because we want a viable place in this world for ourselves.

Unbelievable misandry on display and of course they use a nigger bitch to speak on us subtly implying that she’s a part of this desired female class that we’re missing out on.

No, you lying kikes. Absolutely not!

She may in fact be nominally female but none of us here are pining away over not being able to have her or any other self described “ghetto goddess” and if this bitch and her hebe bosses believe differently they’ve all become delusional to cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs levels from sitting around and huffing each other’s ideological anti white farts all day.

Why do these people never mention the looks aspect of inceldom? It is literally everywhere on this forum but they're blind to it?

We goin' viral boys :lul:

Why do these people never mention the looks aspect of inceldom? It is literally everywhere on this forum but they're blind to it?
because they're pushing a narrative. They don't give a shit about what inceldom is actually like.

"I think the pandemic has exacerbated it"
LMAO what pandemic? The pandemic didn't change jack shit for us we were already socially isolated long before normies were forced to experience a tiny fragment of the isolation we're forced into in our daily lives.

the UK is now a cesspool of gigabluepillers and lost hope

brb going on 8chan and gaming forums

It's so funny seeing these guys report on incels JFL

Nihilist terrorism was related to anarchist movements of the 19th century, which i find that quite fascinating. Tbh, she´s not wrong: we are nihilist and the blackpill ideology is an alliteration of the negative nihilism developed by German Pessimism in the 19th century: biological determinism, voluntarism, and so on. Yet, thee majority of guys in this forum are extremely retarded and they tend to vulgarized incelism

you always surprise me ngl :owo:

'nihilist terrorists' makes us sound like Chads tbh

I love seeing normies scared [UWSL] :feelsLSD: [/UWSL]

LMAO what pandemic? The pandemic didn't change jack shit for us we were already socially isolated long before normies were forced to experience a tiny fragment of the isolation we're forced into in our daily lives.
Well the pandemic did kill what little social life I did have

notice on all of these tv interviews/ talk shows about incels they refuse to mention that incels are ugly. gotta keep defending the bluepill narrative i guess that everyone can get a relationship!!!!!!!!

nah its gotta be our personalities thats the problem /s

At least virtually all the comments to the video are based.