Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Threadly reminder that nice_try is the lowest IQ user on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Nicetry

-nice_try

He claims women are just as horny as men, but only for good looking men. Imagine how autistic you must be to say that on an incel forum out of all places and not realize how much of an oxymoron it is.
The reason women have higher standards is because they aren't as horny so they can wait until something better comes along, whereas most men can't. They're going to fuck the first thing that won't make them feel too ashamed. That's because men are horny, women aren't nearly as much.
If you offered a starving African child a ham sandwhich he wouldn't say "ew, no, I only eat at 5 star restaurants". That's because he actually is hungry. Same logic applies.
@nice_try go learn what testosterone is, nigga.

don't do that.

It's pretty interesting tbh. I've wondered about this before. Exactly why it is that the demand for females is so much higher. People sometimes say it's just for young females but I don't even necessarily agree with that. All women seem to have more attention than men, at least up until the age of like 65 or 70!

I mean, the perception is skewed a bit by the fact that many men just want meaningless sex, so a lot of the attention women get is solely for that.

Also men generally speaking are the ones to make the first move, which results in women getting a lot more day-to-day attention.

Men probably are generally speaking horny more often than women.

That doesn't explain though why it seems much easier for women even to find boyfriends than the inverse.

It's all so skewed that it often makes me think there is actually a significant gender imbalance in society that is just being covered up.

It's pretty interesting tbh. I've wondered about this before. Exactly why it is that the demand for females is so much higher. People sometimes say it's just for young females but I don't even necessarily agree with that. All women seem to have more attention than men, at least up until the age of like 65 or 70!

I mean, the perception is skewed a bit by the fact that many men just want meaningless sex, so a lot of the attention women get is solely for that.

Also men generally speaking are the ones to make the first move, which results in women getting a lot more day-to-day attention.

Men probably are generally speaking horny more often than women.

That doesn't explain though why it seems much easier for women even to find boyfriends than the inverse.

It's all so skewed that it often makes me think there is actually a significant gender imbalance in society that is just being covered up.
Absolutely. If men and women were equally sexual then we wouldn't even be talking here right now, because incels would not exist. Or there would be an equal amount of male and female incels. But that's clearly not the case.

I WILL RAPE YOUR MOTHER FACE HARDCORE SHARP ORAL POUNDING IN FRONT OF YOUR FATHER ANYWAY (IN VIDEO GAME)
You're not funny, you're not clever, and no matter how much or how often you tell yourself otherwise, making other people angry has absolutely no value whatsoever. Even the enjoyment is fleeting; you know that. The rush you get never lasts. You spend your days being shocking for the sake of it, rolling in deeper and more wretched sewage like it's a race to the bottom of every ladder in the universe, and for what? You're not special. You're not in an exclusive club of the clued-in and the free-thinking. You are wearing a thin mask consisting of edgy memes, shock value and faux nihilism that you've convinced yourself is good enough to call a personality, that you think will cover up the nothing behind it. You're wrong. Step back, reflect, admit your faults and grow up.

Whoever that says woman have the same sex libido as male have iq below 100

everyone here is low iq. shut the fuck up

now I know @nice_try
You're not funny, you're not clever, and no matter how much or how often you tell yourself otherwise, making other people angry has absolutely no value whatsoever. Even the enjoyment is fleeting; you know that. The rush you get never lasts. You spend your days being shocking for the sake of it, rolling in deeper and more wretched sewage like it's a race to the bottom of every ladder in the universe, and for what? You're not special. You're not in an exclusive club of the clued-in and the free-thinking. You are wearing a thin mask consisting of edgy memes, shock value and faux nihilism that you've convinced yourself is good enough to call a personality, that you think will cover up the nothing behind it. You're wrong. Step back, reflect, admit your faults and grow up.
I put the fag on ignore, he maybe genuine mentally buck broken by the blackpill but I don't care

But not as much as you. You are the dumbest faggot I have ever seen (online and IRL)
you have to be on the forum for a whole year at least before you talk

once again: didn't read, newslime

Noooo you didn’t read, we all believe you faggot
cringe. suck-start a shotgun and paint your mother's basement walls a new colour, newfaggot vermiin

cringe. suck-start a shotgun and paint your mother's basement walls a new colour, newfaggot vermiin
Oh you were on IS before me, wow you deserve respect for that, I’m gonna start by calling you a son of a bitch

Women do not have libido.

Nice try is my fren tho, I do not agree with this thread.

Women do not have libido.

Nice try is my fren tho, I do not agree with this thread.
Agreed thats why its so easy for them to thristrap on socialmedia to have a line of chads and choose the best , just like in their female romantic movies. Chad looks and rich is what they choose . Oh and the more the merierr ,

@nice_try YOU FUCKIN SUBHUMAN STINKY ASS SHITSKIN MIDGET WITH DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY THAT THROWED AT YOU FLUORIC AND NITRIC ACID AND SINCE NITRIC ACID CARBONIZES PROTEINS YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGGER UMBA UMBA BANANA KONGO FUCKIN NIGGA NIGGA PIECE OF SHIT IMBECILE THAT YOUR MOTHER TIED YOUR DICK AFTER DANCING TWIST ON IT TO THE SHAPE OF SWASTIKA AND NOW YOU CAN SPIN IT LIKE FIDGET SPINNER SINCE YOU ARE SO AUTISTIC AND YOUR FAMILY SO POOR INSTEAD OF BUYING YOU THAT TOY THEY MADE ONE OUT OF YOUR SMELLY 1 NANOCENTIMETR PRICK

@nice_try YOU FUCKIN SUBHUMAN STINKY ASS SHITSKIN MIDGET WITH DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY THAT THROWED AT YOU FLUORIC AND NITRIC ACID AND SINCE NITRIC ACID CARBONIZES PROTEINS YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGGER UMBA UMBA BANANA KONGO FUCKIN NIGGA NIGGA PIECE OF SHIT IMBECILE THAT YOUR MOTHER TIED YOUR DICK AFTER DANCING TWIST ON IT TO THE SHAPE OF SWASTIKA AND NOW YOU CAN SPIN IT LIKE FIDGET SPINNER SINCE YOU ARE SO AUTISTIC AND YOUR FAMILY SO POOR INSTEAD OF BUYING YOU THAT TOY THEY MADE ONE OUT OF YOUR SMELLY 1 NANOCENTIMETR PRICK
Incredibly based