Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion thoughts on vaping?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i could see practical applications for e-cigarettes/vaping like being able to do it inside, less effects on health (not sure why u would care but thats besides the point), or for quitting smoking

but outside of that i don't understand the appeal tbh, or why ppl push the vaping meme hard. vaping would probably feel too off for me compared to smoking too since i would be inhaling vapor instead of smoking tobacco

i have similar thoughts on the idea of vaping weed instead of smoking weed

@WithoutMe @Weed @WithoutWeed ded srs

FZxZPiI.gif

not for me, do not care what others do

@angrycurrycel do you vape

Last edited:
It's normie shit

its degenerate, gay, normie shit that chads, normies, and foids do

but they make bathrooms smell good tbh, better than spray

Vaping is a degenerate normie thing imo

It's fine if you want to quit smoking but otherwise it's for faggots

I don’t get how it’s good for people quitting smoking, doesn’t it also have nicotine in it
It's fine if you want to quit smoking

It's fine if you want to quit smoking but otherwise it's for faggots

I'm vaping now to quit smoking. I want to quit smoking altogether but it's so hard. Vaping helps somewhat. Hopefully I can ditch both of them soon. Pray for me.

I don’t get how it’s good for people quitting smoking, doesn’t it also have nicotine in it

It has nicotine but none of the CO and tar and shit that actually gives you lung cancer.

Cigs have different chemicals and stuff thar fucks you up. Quitting smoking is tough. I can stop wanking for a few months but not smoking for an hour is torture

Cigs have different chemicals and stuff thar fucks you up. Quitting smoking is tough. I can stop wanking for a few months but not smoking for an hour is torture

Same bro.

I can nofap for a long time easily.

Not going without smokes even for a day feels almost impossible. Fuck cigarette companies.

Same bro.

I can nofap for a long time easily.

Not going without smokes even for a day feels almost impossible. Fuck cigarette companies.
I gotta get on vaping

I gotta get on vaping

It alleviates the craving somewhat. But it is nowhere near the same feeling as smoking cigs.

You will find that initially you will both smoke and vape.

Any non-smoking brahs ever find themselves in situation where you might take up smoking, DON'T DO IT.

Fucking addicting drug, so hard to quit. Awful.

I associate it with normalscum

It alleviates the craving somewhat. But it is nowhere near the same feeling as smoking cigs.

Any non-smoking brahs ever find themselves in situation where you might take up smoking, DON'T DO IT.

I get a sort of high from smoking. Eases me bit worried if it might cause balding

Vape is great and I also see no reason to smoke cigs instead of vape. Can anyone tell me at least one reason why? My reasons for switching to vape: variety of tastes, variety of nicotine strengths(most cigs have cancer nic strength), you can vape 24/7 whereas you can't be smoking cig after ig because you are going to feel unwell and weird but with vape you can vape every second everyday 24/7 lol. There are many more reasons but im sleepy and high i think im done..

Oh and also daily reminder that you look like a monkey when smoking cigs because your philtrum gets pulled down when u drag le cig. If I was cigfag I would still switch to vaping despite what above comments are saying. "gay", "soy" and "normie" are not that much of valid arguments so.. Maybe you look like a cuck when vaping yeah but at least you don't look like a monkey and nobody's going to see you anyway like you said, you vape for yourself by yourself oh and also you can do it without leaving your house to smoke in your garden or backyard.

same, been smoking since I was 13 lel

Last edited:
Vape is great and I also see no reason to smoke cigs instead of vape. Can anyone tell me at least one reason why? My reasons for switching to vape: variety of tastes, variety of nicotine strengths(most cigs have cancer nic strength), you can vape 24/7 whereas you can't be smoking cig after ig because you are going to feel unwell and weird but with vape you can vape every second everyday 24/7 lol. There are many more reasons but im sleepy and high i think im done..

Oh and also daily reminder that you look like a monkey when smoking cigs because your philtrum gets pulled down when u drag le cig. If I was cigfag I would still switch to vaping despite what above comments are saying. "gay", "soy" and "normie" are not that much of valid arguments so.. Maybe you look like a cuck when vaping yeah but at least you don't look like a monkey and nobody's going to see you anyway like you said, you vape for yourself by yourself.

If you smoke or vape because you care about how it looks, then you're a faggot soycuck.

I couldn't care less, for me, it's the nicotine buzz and dopamine rush that I get.

And vaping doesn't give you the same nicotine buzz that cigs give you, not even Juul 5 % that has higher than most nicotine content.

That's why it is hard to straight out switch from smoking to vaping.

If you smoke or vape because you care about how it looks, then you're a faggot soycuck.
Just saying how it is. Just look at the mirror when you take a drag of cig, your philtrum looks 2x longer. Imagine what others are seeing

Just saying how it is. Just look at the mirror when you take a drag of cig, your philtrum looks 2x longer. Imagine what others are seeing

I guess.

I don't smoke in public though, only when I'm alone.
Smoking is so taboo nowadays and I'm too high inhib.

Want to get into vaping. I like to smoke when studying but since I have a low nicotine tolerance one cigarette is enough to make me feel sick, so I've been emptying my cigarettes and rolling the tobacco into other rolling papers so that the cigs get extinguished on their own if I stop puffing on them, saving them for later. I don't like the taste or the smell of burnt tobacco to linger on my room either, so seems like vaping is the perfect choice for me.

I'll probably buy le vape when I get an income.

It's for soys mostly

Degenerate and low IQ.

Oh and also daily reminder that you look like a monkey when smoking cigs because your philtrum gets pulled down when u drag le cig. If I was cigfag I would still switch to vaping despite what above comments are saying. "gay", "soy" and "normie" are not that much of valid arguments so.. Maybe you look like a cuck when vaping yeah but at least you don't look like a monkey and nobody's going to see you anyway like you said, you vape for yourself by yourself oh and also you can do it without leaving your house to smoke in your garden or backyard.

same, been smoking since I was 13 lel
well i like the experience of smoking tobacco itself and i like the flavor of it, dont rly care about vape flavors

the camel non filters (USA) have enough nicotine for me (not sure how much they have though)

i don't think the philtrum thing rly matters since you don't take that long a period of time to take a drag, and u could argue that vaping looks gay. though i don't think it matters what normies think (thought i don't go out in public much anyways)

i only vape weed since it doesnt smell. i find the high isnt as good as normal weed tbh but the lack of smell makes it worth it.

well i like the experience of smoking tobacco itself and i like the flavor of it, dont rly care about vape flavors

the camel non filters (USA) have enough nicotine for me (not sure how much they have though)

i don't think the philtrum thing rly matters since you don't take that long a period of time to take a drag, and u could argue that vaping looks gay. though i don't think it matters what normies think (thought i don't go out in public much anyways)

Non filter? You're a brave man

smoking cigs > vaping. it just feels better smoking a cig than it does to vape. but i dont like nicotine that much and never got addicted when i smoked years ago so idk how it is if you are legit addicted.

i only vape weed since it doesnt smell. i find the high isnt as good as normal weed tbh but the lack of smell makes it worth it.

Interesting. So weed vape is a good substitute for real weed, in your opiniom?

Interesting. So weed vape is a good substitute for real weed, in your opiniom?
yes but only if you care about smell. its more expensive and the high is weaker so if smell doesnt matter its better to just smoke normal weed.

yes but only if you care about smell. its more expensive and the high is weaker so if smell doesnt matter its better to just smoke normal weed.

There is still a little bit of smell, no?

For e cigs, smell is much much weaker than real cigs, but still there. My parents as nonsmokers can still smell the vape.
Is it like that with weed vape?

There is still a little bit of smell, no?

For e cigs, smell is much much weaker than real cigs, but still there. My parents as nonsmokers can still smell the vape.
Is it like that with weed vape?
it smells a little for around 1 min but goes away after.

Ten pound of vape liquid can last me weeks if not months. Twenty cigarettes cost over ten pounds and only last a day or two. I keep my cigs for smoking weed.

Ten pound of vape liquid can last me weeks if not months. Twenty cigarettes cost over ten pounds and only last a day or two. I keep my cigs for smoking weed.
ive heard that rolling cigs is a lot cheaper

ive heard that rolling cigs is a lot cheaper
Rolling bacca goes a lot further so in that sense its cheaper because your getting more rollups out it than in a deck of fags. But it's still about 13 quid for 30g of tobacco.

it's gay but it's better than getting lung cancer so id rather choose vaping over cigs

So fucking true!
Also... It makes you uglier! Dedsrs!

Vaping is just a new (((scam))) to get you hooked on nicotine!