Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thoughts on vape?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
All these normies here in chadstralia are using vapes even 12yrs kids. I tried a vape from my cousin and it felt like nothing, he is addicted to them using a whole vape a week so I don’t know how he enjoys this shit.

i don't smoke anything but at least it doesn't smell bad when someone else smoking it.

I used a watermelon one for a week. Seems ok, it did make me more relaxed.

I agree with Andrew Tate on the vape question

I just smoke cigarettes.

It’s normie shit I’m never trying it again.
Good job, bro. Just say no to drugs. They're not good for your health, and believe me, they're not good copes. They'll ruin your life more than it is right now.

Marlboro gold, the white ones the black version fucking sucks
Nice cigarette overall. :feelsokman: It might require me 2-4 of the golds to kill a craving though.

@Ci Jey

You're all closeted gays because you're essentially putting a phallic object in your mouths. @Saysitsover would be very disappointed in you.
Its more like a nipple. Maybe thats the relaxing part, we remember sucking our mom's tit.

Flavored air. Doesn't come close to the over 7 thousand substances in normal cigarettes. Those plant-based beauties calm you down like nothing else.

Its more like a nipple. Maybe thats the relaxing part, we remember sucking our mom's tit.
D2CFCD14 F77F 4332 939A 64ADCB3FE113

I only smoke h4cbd and hhc. In April Weed gets somewhat legal in germany but im too autistic to aquire it anyway, cause it involves human interaction