Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on this based quote from Irish playwright Oscar Wilde

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
“No man has any real success in this world unless he has got women to back him. And women rule society.”

Unfortunately, Oscar Wilde’s quote is correct. In school, foids dictate how “cool” a male is. No male can be popular in high school unless he receives validation from the toilets at the school.

Incels grow up being treated as freaks, and never develop strong social bonds with foids, so the Sigma males shun the village and go ER.

Very based- I feel as if while many of these intellectuals from our past may have not been Incel, they still were "protoblackpillers" in a sense.
Unfortunately, Oscar Wilde’s quote is correct. In school, foids dictate how “cool” a male is.
100% yes, I would get on with literally every guy until foids showed their disdain for me.
No male can be popular in high school unless he receives validation from the toilets at the school.

Incels grow up being treated as freaks, and never develop strong social bonds with foids, so the Sigma male go and go ER.
:yes:

Wilde was a fag

Other than that idk