Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on this Arab saying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
"You want to die? Then throw yourself into the sea and you'll see yourself fighting to survive. You do not want to kill yourself, rather you want to kill something inside of you"

Ye the inevitable depression that comes with being an ugly male in 2020

No one would ever be suicidal if they were 6'5 with perfect jawline

sounds soy asf aintgonnalie

True. Such sentiments have been reported by many suicide attemptees, or so I've heard. Never seen the stats for myself.

I need a reason to exist.

lmao people throw themselves in the sea expecting to die? all u need as a 12 gauge and a single slug shot and there is no survival instinct lol

lmao people throw themselves in the sea expecting to die? all u need as a 12 gauge and a single slug shot and there is no survival instinct lol
unfortunately we are not all bergers and we cant have such high tier copes as yall :feelsrope:

When i saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be another Arab saying: "Women want fried ice"

You will be fighting to survive because of instinct not because you really want to

"You want to die? Then throw yourself into the sea and you'll see yourself fighting to survive. You do not want to kill yourself, rather you want to kill something inside of you"

Ye the inevitable depression that comes with being an ugly male in 2020
Based.

typical " Life is a Test of Faith " bullshit cope ,
just kill something inside you ,
just become stronger and work on yourself bro ..

How about Life being just a bunch of random , meaningless drivel , eat , sleep , fuck , die and talk a lot of copeing bullshit in the meanwhile .

Every Philosopy is a shitty cope .
The only truth is that there is no Hope and no reason , for no one .

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

No one would ever be suicidal if they were 6'5 with perfect jawline
cope, we just saw that Conar Murphy guy cry cause of how miserable he is in life.

cope, we just saw that Conar Murphy guy cry cause of how miserable he is in life.
he is a 6'4 millionaire/professional sports player with 556k followers on social media, if his life is miserable then mine is just abysmal

he is a 6'4 millionaire/professional sports player with 556k followers on social media, if his life is miserable then mine is just abysmal
I meant the youtuber lmao, people say he is a 10 in the looks department.

He cried because hes balding
Nah, he was crying because he says he does everything and has become successful, but his parents still don't love him.

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

It wouldn't be like the real thing, if that was the case then no one would be depressed about balding.
Maybe first sign of your own mortality.