Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on the recent synagogue shooting

• Thread starter Deleted member 17997
  • Start date
Deleted member 17997

Deleted member 17997

KHHV
-
I was wondering what you guys thought about this guy. The (((media))) says he was radicalized by 8ch since he apparently posted a "white nationalist" letter to some board on there and because of the mosque shooting.

I think it's (((them))) trying to play the victim card so they create more fuel for all the normies that want the second amendment banned as is the case with most of these "lone gunmen" cases.

they always blame the internet communities they cant control kek. its either the incel community or the big bad racist 4chan(etc) community. kek at the news

All this does is make White males look bad, especially White Nationalists.
I'm sure they'll blame this on Trump.
That was a very good looking guy, too.

just another dust in the wind

they always blame the internet communities they cant control kek. its either the incel community or the big bad racist 4chan(etc) community. kek at the news
Yea I forgot to add this. They also blame it on internet forums in order to advocate the removal of the only free speech sites left.

Doesnt fit profile because hes GL